ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev12Next »
20th Oct 15 8:41 PM
Okgillette
Posts 18
Staff Contracts
I have yet to hire staff in the new IAG.

I have been trying to offer my staff contracts to sign them on but to no avail they aren't receiving them and just leaving. I thought at first it was from my tablet but now even on my computer it isn't working. I have wasted thousands and should have mentioned it earlier but now I am just at a breaking point.

I have had the issue with player contracts too and lost a player as well as not seeing my offer on another player giving him exactly what he wanted which was costly.

Thanks

21st Oct 15 5:21 PM
roland68
Posts 978
What kind of deal did you offer your job applicants?

Did you offer them the contract terms they asked for or something less or different..?

21st Oct 15 7:51 PM
Okgillette
Posts 18
I have offered many many contracts to multiple staff and never get a single response and it doesnt look like it even registers. More money down the drain in a few minutes with no help offered.

21st Oct 15 8:08 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Okgillette
I have offered many many contracts to multiple staff and never get a single response and it doesnt look like it even registers. More money down the drain in a few minutes with no help offered.

Did you offer them what they wanted?

21st Oct 15 8:19 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
Offer what they want and make sure to click the offer contract button. Then at least you will be sure things are working.

21st Oct 15 8:20 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
Quote:
I have had the issue with player contracts too and lost a player as well as not seeing my offer on another player giving him exactly what he wanted which was costly.

It is strange if you didn't get an answer if you offered what they wanted. You did that on every option? Maybe you missed one of the options. Length of contract etc.

21st Oct 15 8:40 PM
roland68
Posts 978
Had something that sounds like the same problem last season.. I offered a number of job applicants a deal that was different to what they wanted (less of something but more of something else).

Each time I did this, I also received no feedback. No mail message received to say it was rejected and no message on the negotiation screen. After the 8am update, the message "xxxxx is considering your offer and will get back to you" or something like that, would just disappear...

Offering the same or a little more than requested, would get them to sign...

So, I suggest you just try giving them what they want..

NOTE: Just did the same yesterday for a new job vacancy and today he actually signed!
Maybe the issue I experienced was noted and fixed or maybe I just gave enough this time.

27th Oct 15 8:23 PM
Archaon
Posts 7
This is definitely an issue, offered contracts to applicants and no recognition of offer being refused (have offered under requirements for years wanted)

27th Oct 15 8:26 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Archaon
This is definitely an issue, offered contracts to applicants and no recognition of offer being refused (have offered under requirements for years wanted)

I don't know how many times we need to say this. Offer them exactly what they ask for and they will accept.

27th Oct 15 8:34 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
I don't know how many times we need to say this. Offer them exactly what they ask for and they will accept.

That may be so ozzy, but people are entitled to experiment and see if they can find their own methods that work for them.

If the staff don't reply to an offer then I would have thought that needs reporting in the bugs forum.

27th Oct 15 8:57 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
That may be so ozzy, but people are entitled to experiment and see if they can find their own methods that work for them.

If the staff don't reply to an offer then I would have thought that needs reporting in the bugs forum.

+1

27th Oct 15 8:59 PM
McVily
Posts 203
I've signed all staff I wanted to

27th Oct 15 9:09 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by McVily
I've signed all staff I wanted to

If you stand next to them waving that chain saw, it's called duress. Those contracts won't stand up in court.

27th Oct 15 9:47 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
What Ozzy said.

Staff are not open to negotiation.

Although I do like Muffins idea of waving a chainsaw around a little during the initial contract talks...

27th Oct 15 10:08 PM
Okgillette
Posts 18
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
I don't know how many times we need to say this. Offer them what they ask for and they will accept.

So why is it called negotiations? Should there not just be a button saying sign staff?

The game isn't short on staff as everyday I can look for new ones so why do they deserve exactly what they ask for.

27th Oct 15 10:20 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962

Although I do like Muffins idea of waving a chainsaw around a little during the initial contract talks...

Muffin's idea? McVily's picture, Scotty.

27th Oct 15 10:21 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
So why is it called negotiations? Should there not just be a button saying sign staff?

The game isn't short on staff as everyday I can look for new ones so why do they deserve exactly what they ask for.

I think that's a very fair point.

27th Oct 15 10:43 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:

You can't look for new ones if you have a full complement of staff...

Anyway, the point at issue isn't whether they 'deserve' exactly what they ask for, rather whether the manager should be notified that they're not interested in the contract he's been offered.

An addendum to the Help Files perhaps?

28th Oct 15 1:39 AM
Archaon
Posts 7
I've always been under the impression you could negotiate or tinker around with the contract - I was offering higher salary but lower length of contract. But if there's no way to negotiate then surely there should just be a 'Hire' option?

But yes, a notification saying your offer was rejected would be helpful.

28th Oct 15 7:58 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Archaon
I've always been under the impression you could negotiate or tinker around with the contract - I was offering higher salary but lower length of contract. But if there's no way to negotiate then surely there should just be a 'Hire' option?

But yes, a notification saying your offer was rejected would be helpful.

You can negotiate slightly. You can offer them a different position if you think they would be more suited to it

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game