ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
4th Nov 15 10:27 AM
donnymayhem
Posts 14
Player suspended without being carded?
In my most recent match, I had a striker listed as a sub who I've noted has subsequently been suspended for two matches, even though according to the match report he didn't receive a card.

Is there anything else that can cause a player to be suspended, or is this actually a glitch?

4th Nov 15 10:33 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by donnymayhem
In my most recent match, I had a striker listed as a sub who I've noted has subsequently been suspended for two matches, even though according to the match report he didn't receive a card.

Is there anything else that can cause a player to be suspended, or is this actually a glitch?

He was red carded in your last Inter league cup match donny. That's why he's suspended from the Inter Cup match you have today.

Each competition (league, League Cup, IAG Super Cup etc) has its own disciplinary system.

4th Nov 15 10:35 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Yes, a red card.

Gioacchino Lamarca

He got sent off in your previous cup match.

Edit
What pleasant said.

5th Nov 15 5:16 AM
donnymayhem
Posts 14
So he was!

I didn't even think to check that. I blame sleep deprivation

Thanks guys

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game