ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
4th Apr 21 11:01 PM
barrym
Posts 4
Website Down
In the last 6 or 7 days access to the site has been poor ,only getting on once or twice a day,has anyone else had this??
Since this afternoon it seems back to normal.

4th Apr 21 11:08 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Originally posted by barrym
In the last 6 or 7 days access to the site has been poor ,only getting on once or twice a day,has anyone else had this??
Since this afternoon it seems back to normal.

Nope, it's been fine for me mate

4th Apr 21 11:59 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Yeah, fine for me too.

5th Apr 21 12:07 AM
Boston2017_2nd
Posts 46
I had this yesterday it was down for few hours before the update

5th Apr 21 11:38 AM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Hi guys, this sort of thing is normally caused by our server's protection mechanisms being a bit over-sensitive and putting temporary bans on your IP address for a few hours.

Barry, looks like you've had a lot of those, about 22 of them since 29th March. Could mean you've saved a link to a player or something somewhere which is constantly being polled.

The only way around it when the problem happens is to refresh your IP or use mobile data instead temporarily.

Boston yours looks more like a one-off on Saturday afternoon that triggered it.

5th Apr 21 1:14 PM
bezabu
Posts 1
Just chiming in with my experience of this, but for me it was the Chrome app on my phone that was the problem. Logging in on my laptop, or even another browser on my phone was fine, but as soon as I logged in on chrome, any further attempts to load a page from any device on the wifi would return the connection refused thingy.

I just tried clearing all the browsing data on chrome on my phone (browsing history, cookies, cached images, passwords, autofill, site settings, the lot) and it appears to have worked.

5th Apr 21 8:17 PM
barrym
Posts 4
Ok,thanks to Top Gun 2.
All seems fine now.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game