ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
9th Nov 15 7:54 PM
toriblack
Posts 108
My subs didn't come on
My substitutions are set to "Do It Anyway" and Weakest Midfielder replaced by Midfielder, weakest defender by Defender etc. However, in today's match none of my subs came on at all. It seems to have worked every game until today, is this a bug?

9th Nov 15 7:59 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Didn't happen in your match yesterday either though.

Might want to double check those settings...

9th Nov 15 8:04 PM
toriblack
Posts 108
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
Didn't happen in your match yesterday either though.

Might want to double check those settings...

Hmm they're definitely set, and they're still set just now for the next match.

9th Nov 15 8:06 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by toriblack
Hmm they're definitely set, and they're still set just now for the next match.

Are you positive the player on is set for defender etc, and not just Auto? Can you double check your next league match settings please?

9th Nov 15 8:10 PM
toriblack
Posts 108
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Are you positive the player on is set for defender etc, and not just Auto? Can you double check your next league match settings please?

I was mistaken about it being set to Defender, it is set to Auto. Here's a screenshot of my settings: http://i.imgur.com/arRSTDt.jpg

Auto should still bring on a player though shouldn't it? Should be the player of the Assistant Manager's choice? (I do have an Assistant Manager employed in case that's the next question)

9th Nov 15 8:22 PM
toriblack
Posts 108
Hmm I think I might have found the issue, and I think it's a bug.

I used to have my subs set to "Weakest Defender" - Defender. A few games ago I wanted to bring on specific players to boost their match fitness, so I changed the Player On dropdowns to the players' names. However, those players were either in the starting lineup or didn't play for the last two games, so the code must have automatically changed the dropdown to auto.

However, I've just changed my squad for tomorrow's game (I haven't touched the subs page) and one of the players is coincidentally on the bench for tomorrow. His name is now back in the dropdown, even without me changing anything. The other 2 dropdowns are still set to Auto, but I'm guessing that if I put the same players back onto the bench then those dropdowns will change too.

So it looks like even though the dropdown says Auto, it's still looking for those specific players and since they're not on the bench it doesn't make any subs.

EDIT: I've since sold one of the players but I moved the other one to the bench and that's correct, it's changed the dropdown to his name.

9th Nov 15 8:28 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
I don't see why "Auto" doesn't bring a player on though? It seems strange to me.

Quote:
So it looks like even though the dropdown says Auto, it's still looking for those specific players and since they're not on the bench it doesn't make any subs.

EDIT: I've since sold one of the players but I moved the other one to the bench and that's correct, it's changed the dropdown to his name.

That's an excellent theory. You may well be right.

9th Nov 15 8:30 PM
toriblack
Posts 108
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
I don't see why "Auto" doesn't bring a player on though? It seems strange to me.

did you read my last post? although it's displaying auto, I think that's a display issue and really it's set to bring on a specific player (who is not on the bench)

Gahh, well edited

9th Nov 15 8:32 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Gahh, well edited
Yeah, sorry, I was trying to keep the post count down.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game