ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
15th Feb 24 1:07 PM
pagobaldy
Posts 4
Youth Academy Player - Contract length 120 days
I have a youth academy player, M Aguirre 16 years old, who has 120 days left on his contract.

I don't know how this is possible given the length of a new contract is 56 days.

Is this a bug or something I have done without realising?

Thanks
Pago

15th Feb 24 1:46 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by pagobaldy
I have a youth academy player, M Aguirre 16 years old, who has 120 days left on his contract.

I don't know how this is possible given the length of a new contract is 56 days.

Is this a bug or something I have done without realising?

Thanks
Pago

A youth's contract can be renewed when it's within 10 days of renewal so could potentially exend to 66 days.

Have you renewed tis youth's contract recently? IOt sounds like a double tap on the renewal butto. Have you been charged twice the going rate for a youth of his fge?

15th Feb 24 2:59 PM
rambocat
Posts 404
if a double tap is possible, it should be fixed. its a potentially exploitable glitch/cheat.

15th Feb 24 6:19 PM
euromyside
Posts 31
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
if a double tap is possible, it should be fixed. its a potentially exploitable glitch/cheat.

probably will charge twice but still cheaper than when a youth has grown and you renew

15th Feb 24 6:43 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat

I wish I could rambo...

15th Feb 24 6:45 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by euromyside
probably will charge twice but still cheaper than when a youth has grown and you renew

There could be a small saving but renewal costs depend on the age of the youth and club rating, not rating of the youth.

15th Feb 24 10:27 PM
pagobaldy
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
A youth's contract can be renewed when it's within 10 days of renewal so could potentially exend to 66 days.

Have you renewed tis youth's contract recently? IOt sounds like a double tap on the renewal butto. Have you been charged twice the going rate for a youth of his fge?

Yes I renewed on Tuesday and it looks like I?ve been charged 220506 which does seem excessive!

So I must?ve double tapped? Can it be fixed or do I have to just suck it up?

15th Feb 24 11:09 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by pagobaldy
Yes I renewed on Tuesday and it looks like I?ve been charged 220506 which does seem excessive!

So I must?ve double tapped? Can it be fixed or do I have to just suck it up?

You'll just have to accept it I'm afraid pago.

At least you won't have the expense in one season's time.

20th Feb 24 8:22 AM
pagobaldy
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
You'll just have to accept it I'm afraid pago.

At least you won't have the expense in one season's time.

Cheers for the info.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game