ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev12Next »
30th Oct 15 3:45 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
As a few have already said the half-time score was 0-0, so that means he scored in the first minute of the 2nd half.

The way I believe it's coded is like so:

The requested substitution time is when the manager asks the official to allow the substitution. Play then continues until a dead ball situation.

At half-time the teams all go back onto the pitch and immediately after the restart the manager asks for the substitution. It shouldn't work like that, but it does.

30th Oct 15 3:58 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
Originally posted by Breadman40
Hope someone can help as I had strange one with subs
I have nothing set up for subs to come on
One of my players got a red card on 34 mins the system then subbed my top goal scorer on 34 mins as well and I lost match in extra time 0-1

Your assistant manager stepped in and substituted a striker to replace the player sent off. You can specify that you don't want that to happen below where you select your subs.

30th Oct 15 7:17 PM
Breadman40
Posts 33
Bloody assistant looks like I will have to do a class of 92 and sack him

30th Oct 15 7:57 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
As a few have already said the half-time score was 0-0, so that means he scored in the first minute of the 2nd half.

The way I believe it's coded is like so:

The requested substitution time is when the manager asks the official to allow the substitution. Play then continues until a dead ball situation.

At half-time the teams all go back onto the pitch and immediately after the restart the manager asks for the substitution. It shouldn't work like that, but it does.

What Muff said....

+50,000

By the way, Im booted and suited for a grt Halloween night out. Im dressed as Frankie-in-stein....square head and ..meh HAVE A GRT HALLO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!

30th Oct 15 8:16 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
By the way, Im booted and suited for a grt Halloween night out. Im dressed as Frankie-in-stein....square head and ..meh HAVE A GRT HALLO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!

No different to usual then?

30th Oct 15 8:21 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
What Muff said....

+50,000

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!

Only 24 hours early Scotty

31st Oct 15 12:26 PM
stripey
Posts 6,154
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac

Indeed, though Scotty presumably needs to get in the mood.

31st Oct 15 1:22 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Indeed, though Scotty presumably needs to get in the mood.

Or he normally looks like Frankenstein

31st Oct 15 1:36 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:

I dont do things by halves !!

Ive actually given myself Mon/Tues off to recover after this ENTIRE HALLO WKD !!

31st Oct 15 1:37 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Or he normally looks like Frankenstein

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game