ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Transfer Forum
« Prev1Next »
4th Apr 24 9:08 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 227
Player for sale (England)
Olubayo from Nigeria. Vision & Courage @ 74, all other stats at 90+. Training really well, currently 22 rated and potential to reach 70 or more. Listed for 5.5m with a sell on.

I also plan to sell Becirbecovic but have another defender on the list with 3 days left, so I have reached my maximum number of listed players currently, so this player will go on the list as soon as...

Enquiries welcome on here or by pm.

6th Apr 24 11:11 AM
BlueBoar
Posts 227
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Olubayo from Nigeria. Vision & Courage @ 74, all other stats at 90+. Training really well, currently 22 rated and potential to reach 70 or more. Listed for 5.5m with a sell on.

I also plan to sell Becirbecovic but have another defender on the list with 3 days left, so I have reached my maximum number of listed players currently, so this player will go on the list as soon as...

Bids already for Olubayo. I wasn't sure what fee to set, hence the 20% sell on with his listing. He should be a very decent prospect for many seasons.

8th Apr 24 8:21 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 227
Quote:

Becirbecovic is now listed on the transfer market at 6.5m with sell on. He is 23 rated and training well. Aggression @ 74, discipline @ 80, all the rest 90s and stamina went to 78, so certainly potential to be a 70+ rated player. Good luck.

10th Apr 24 6:31 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 227
Quote:
Bids already for Olubayo. I wasn't sure what fee to set, hence the 20% sell on with his listing. He should be a very decent prospect for many seasons.

Bidding for Olubayo ends shortly. He has 4 bids currently.

12th Apr 24 8:13 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 227
Quote:
Becirbecovic is now listed on the transfer market at 6.5m with sell on. He is 23 rated and training well. Aggression @ 74, discipline @ 80, all the rest 90s and stamina went to 78, so certainly potential to be a 70+ rated player. Good luck.

1 day left on his listing ... 4 bids.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game