ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
3rd Oct 15 7:10 AM
MajorStar
Posts 5
Club position
Hello,
Before yesterday game , my club's position was 207 but after a win yerstaday and update , my club is in position 213. Is this an error or it's sometimes like that ?
Thanks

3rd Oct 15 7:28 AM
garyt1
Posts 500
It is probably correct. The other teams around you may have won too. Perhaps they had a home game and had good incomes, or beat higher ranked teams, or they had good training sessions etc.

3rd Oct 15 8:47 AM
thewrongone
Posts 50
Agree with the above. Club rating is about more than getting a win. It's about money, player improvement, and growth of the club.

I lost yesterday, sold a player and had 8 player increases. I went up 20 places.

There's nothing short term about this game. It's all about the long term.

3rd Oct 15 9:27 AM
boardmangraham
Posts 71
Always pay attention to club rating rather than club ranking, it will give you a better idea of your club's improvements.

3rd Oct 15 9:45 AM
calezy8
Posts 188
Quote:
Originally posted by boardmangraham
Always pay attention to club rating rather than club ranking, it will give you a better idea of your club's improvements.

I agree with you guys.

Paying more attention to rating will make you concentrate more on tranning and other areas that can affect your club positively which at the end add to good ranking, i've noticed my team losing match and move 15 place higher in ranking...

3rd Oct 15 9:50 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Just to add something to the other replies.

At the moment most clubs are going up in rating every day. So club position is more to do with who is moving faster than the others.

3rd Oct 15 11:07 AM
MajorStar
Posts 5
Ok , thank you all . It is clear for me. That situation happen because I give rest to most of my players.

3rd Oct 15 12:20 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
U wlecome

3rd Oct 15 12:57 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Ibcake
U wlecome
what about the manager ranking.how does it work?

4th Oct 15 8:09 AM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by davidmike
what about the manager ranking.how does it work?

The club with most amount of rating points is ranked number 1, second most amount of rating points ranked number 2, and so on...

5th Oct 15 12:46 AM
Kejeas
Posts 725
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
The club with most amount of rating points is ranked number 1, second most amount of rating points ranked number 2, and so on...

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game