ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
16th Dec 15 8:56 PM
Archaon
Posts 7
Transfer Window - Leagues available
I can only transfers for my own league, I presume there should be at least one more?

Also, is there anywhere in the Help files that details the length the transfer window lasts for when you can view all leagues?

16th Dec 15 8:58 PM
maddog17
Posts 273
Same problem in Scotland.

16th Dec 15 9:01 PM
Archaon
Posts 7
*view

16th Dec 15 9:13 PM
calezy8
Posts 188
thesame with japan, i'm suppose to start negotiation with an italian striker today but i did'nt receive any message as usual, i try to check the purchasing player page but his name is no longer there, what really happend?

16th Dec 15 9:15 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by calezy8
thesame with japan, i'm suppose to start negotiation with an italian striker today but i did'nt receive any message as usual, i try to check the purchasing player page but his name is no longer there, what really happend?

You weren't in the top 3 bidders Calezy

16th Dec 15 9:15 PM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
Quote:
Are you sure you were one of the top 3 bidders

16th Dec 15 9:17 PM
Archaon
Posts 7
I'm sure this bug cropped up last season too before being fixed. I wouldn't mind so much if there was someone worth spending my money on in Germany...don't come here for anyone good at the moment!

16th Dec 15 9:33 PM
calezy8
Posts 188
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
You weren't in the top 3 bidders Calezy

ok thanks.
But i wonder why people bid with too excessive amount, i kept loosing out in transfer like this. Maybe its just because of the tax system, managers want to spend their money on transfer justto avoid paying paying tax.
It will be very difficult for Teams with little fund to compete with the super club in the transfer market, these is never good for newbies "especially" in this early part of the game.

16th Dec 15 9:42 PM
Watchoutfor
Posts 7
Quote:
ok thanks.
But i wonder why people bid with too excessive amount, i kept loosing out in transfer like this. Maybe its just because of the tax system, managers want to spend their money on transfer justto avoid paying paying tax.
It will be very difficult for Teams with little fund to compete with the super club in the transfer market, these is never good for newbies "especially" in this early part of the game.

Spot on. There has to be natural inhibitors, like training goes much slower for the higher the team rating you have etc... If you don't make I that you have to work harder to keep on top then the super clubs will (are ) emerge and new players will never stay.

The real key is getting that equilibrium, we keep hearing that the monetary system used is not real money but it does have differing values between the clubs i.e. Some clubs now have twice the value to their ready cash than most teams already. I think muffins team has at least three times the value I have right now, I just can't compete in the transfer market against that. Hence why is said earlier it's just a part of the game that is practically closed to me and many, many others right now (

WOF

16th Dec 15 9:46 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
We have quite a different situation than early in iag2. Then there were 4000 managers who mostly didn't know what made a good player. Now you have less managers and clubs so less players on the market. The youth academy was also good in the first few seasons of iag2 so that was another source of good players. Less clubs will also mean less reset players. Now in reloaded there is the combo of many people knowing the basics at least and holding on to the good players, or the odd one selling them at a high price, and then some people who don't know what makes a good player and just splash cash at mediocrity especially as youth academy is not promising.
Also avoiding tax and not knowing any other bid sizes will push bids a bit higher.
You really need a decent amount of clubs or at least a source of good, new players.

16th Dec 15 10:09 PM
calinho
Posts 4
one thing about this game as i discovered lately is that the game finance is circlelating among the super "rich" clubs, for example; the muffin men and newcastle united all in japan top flight are always buying and selling expensive players, this make me wonder how the tax system is controling the game. The tax system is to moderate the game finance from growing rapidly if am not mistaken, but these seems to have little or no effect on the top teams, it only succeed bringing struggle to the lower teams.Permit me to say this: The transfer market is responsible for these.

16th Dec 15 10:11 PM
Firesilver
Posts 977
Quote:
Originally posted by Watchoutfor
Spot on. There has to be natural inhibitors, like training goes much slower for the higher the team rating you have etc... If you don't make I that you have to work harder to keep on top then the super clubs will (are ) emerge and new players will never stay.

Speak for yourself. As a new player in IAG2 I was assigned a club in Sparta Division 1 ranked around 1,000th. I spent around 20 seasons of hard work and had just broken into the top 50, reached my first league cup final, super cup QF, and was consistent top 4 Premiership finishing when the game was closed.

All it takes is hard work and persistence, and top clubs can be caught up with.

I might add that at this point in time there are certainly not any "super clubs". Anyone can beat anyone on their day.

And the moment you start penalising success, you're not creating a game any more. At least you're not creating any competition because there's no incentive to succeed. IAG2 had the same problem where it was better for your club in the long run to avoid promotion and/or get relegated. It was one of the game's few major failings.

16th Dec 15 10:19 PM
calinho
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by garyt1

You really need a decent amount of clubs or at least a source of good, new players.

And Ron is never concern about this, well its up to him because he knews what's best for the game, I may complain today and tomorrow i end up appreciating thesame feature of the game. What's important is that am enjoying the game.

17th Dec 15 12:00 AM
RonManager
Posts 62
There are a lot of things in the game that need attention, but it all takes time. I am of course concerned about numbers, but my feeling is that until these issues are addressed it's not a good use of my resources to try and build the user base. So I have a number of key milestones to hit before that happens.

As for transfers and clubs doing swap deals. We have already identified that as an issue that needs addressing, the new transfer system will resolve this issue completely. I hope to implement that at some point next season.

In the mean time have patience. We are working to improve the game and hopefully in due course grow the manager numbers too.

Ron

17th Dec 15 5:38 AM
calinho
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by RonManager
There are a lot of things in the game that need attention, but it all takes time. I am of course concerned about numbers, but my feeling is that until these issues are addressed it's not a good use of my resources to try and build the user base. So I have a number of key milestones to hit before that happens.

As for transfers and clubs doing swap deals. We have already identified that as an issue that needs addressing, the new transfer system will resolve this issue completely. I hope to implement that at some point next season.

In the mean time have patience. We are working to improve the game and hopefully in due course grow the manager numbers too.

Ron

thanks Ron, for posting openly your intention for the game, we wish you goodluck, and at thesame time we appropriate your hard work too, keep on the good work Ron.

17th Dec 15 9:49 AM
KevinHann
Posts 678
The update is much appreciated, Ron - and so is the fact you find time to drop by, check the forums and post quite regularly despite your busy schedule. Thanks!

17th Dec 15 7:00 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
I sense a small group of managers who continuously moan about Superclubs. Of course SuperClubs will emerge. That is how football works in real life too.

There are some very intelligent people playing this game. It isn't luck that makes them top managers...they put in the hours, are very thorough in their research and the notes they keep.

They deserve their success and in my opinion should be admired for their success, not blamed for the rest of us not being as good as them.

This is a very enjoyable game, at whatever level we play at, and those continuously complaining are surely affecting their own enjoyment of a great game.

17th Dec 15 9:11 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Fixed as expected, other league markets are showing again after the update.

Thanks!

17th Dec 15 10:17 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by thewrongone
I sense a small group of managers who continuously moan about Superclubs. Of course SuperClubs will emerge. That is how football works in real life too.

There are some very intelligent people playing this game. It isn't luck that makes them top managers...they put in the hours, are very thorough in their research and the notes they keep.

They deserve their success and in my opinion should be admired for their success, not blamed for the rest of us not being as good as them.

This is a very enjoyable game, at whatever level we play at, and those continuously complaining are surely affecting their own enjoyment of a great game.

Good post.

There are generally 2 types of people in life, those who give up at the first sign of adversity and then moan and complain about everything, and those that are determined to battle whatever life throws at them. The first type look for a problem in every solution, the second look for a solution to every problem.

18th Dec 15 9:14 AM
Hoopie
Posts 184
Quote:
Originally posted by thewrongone

Not entirely true. Any game like this needs luck. If you get the roll of the dice early then the game becomes easy, as long as you are sensible. People always think wins and loses are good or bad management / tactics, more often than not it is down to the RNG.

In IAG2 I started from the beginning, sacrificed the first few seasons to build the club as I wanted it. I won the Super Cup out of nowhere in season 8 and from then on the game was a doddle. Was I really good, no. I was on holiday when I won the thing, club pretty much ran itself.

Never kept spreadsheets or threw that much time at it.

A fool and his money are easily separated, so yes you need a bit of grey matter to hang on at a Super Club. But you do need a slice of luck as well. The clever ones will increase their chances of success, so I will wait to call the top 10 managers "really intelligent" and continue to call them fortunate for now.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game