ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1234Next »
22nd Sep 15 12:34 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Transfer rating unchanged
My transfer rating was -7, before I made a purchase yesterday. But it's unchanged after the purchase, I want to know what's wrong

22nd Sep 15 12:47 PM
Luvemaster
Posts 68
Quote:
Originally posted by Ibcake
My transfer rating was -7, before I made a purchase yesterday. But it's unchanged after the purchase, I want to know what's wrong
20:00 hrs update may change it.

22nd Sep 15 7:05 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster
20:00 hrs update may change it.

I hope so.

22nd Sep 15 8:42 PM
rambocat
Posts 406
not all transactions will show a visible gain to your rating. there are decimal points in consideration that we don't see as well.
it's also been known in the past that it can take long to recover from negative transfer rating.
i'll say this... it's quicker to descend than it can be to re-ascend.

22nd Sep 15 11:39 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
not all transactions will show a visible gain to your rating. there are decimal points in consideration that we don't see as well.
it's also been known in the past that it can take long to recover from negative transfer rating.

Wow, I never knew. Still on -7

23rd Sep 15 8:29 PM
Carax
Posts 626
Still on -3 here after a buy today.

Not good at all. 1 failed nego with -3 punishment is hard enough to catch up as it is.

Not a good way to recruit people.

23rd Sep 15 8:41 PM
Carax
Posts 626
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
Which means that the gain hasn't been adjusted, only the punishment. So I reckon 4 buys is what it can take to compensate for 1 player wanting a short contract.

Makes no sense at all!!!

23rd Sep 15 8:45 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Wow, I never knew. Still on -7

wowowowow

I wouldnt fancy you as my hostage negotiator !!!

23rd Sep 15 10:10 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
Quote:
Originally posted by Carax
Still on -3 here after a buy today.

Not good at all. 1 failed nego with -3 punishment is hard enough to catch up as it is.

Not a good way to recruit people.

Hang on.

Did you fail negotiations as in offering a player a contract but losing out to another club?

Or did you fail as in withdrawing your bid during negotiations?

23rd Sep 15 10:27 PM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
Not sure how this is working and have seen no comment about my rating despite posting about it a couple of times.

All i have done is list 2 players neither sold.I also bid on a player and was unable to get him to agree to what i was offering,he ended up going to another team.Yet for some reason i have a rating of 1.

Just dosnt seem right that i get rewarded for not successfully negotiating a contract.

23rd Sep 15 10:30 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
Quote:
Originally posted by PH3NIX
Not sure how this is working and have seen no comment about my rating despite posting about it a couple of times.

All i have done is list 2 players neither sold.I also bid on a player and was unable to get him to agree to what i was offering,he ended up going to another team.Yet for some reason i have a rating of 1.

Just dosnt seem right that i get rewarded for not successfully negotiating a contract.

I agree that from what you've described, your transfer rating shouldn't have budged.

23rd Sep 15 11:39 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
wowowowow

I wouldnt fancy you as my hostage negotiator !!!

Harsh punishment for little offence, little reward for great expenditure

23rd Sep 15 11:41 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by PH3NIX

Lucky u, I haven't been that lucky on that. Been in the same shoes and I got no reward

23rd Sep 15 11:43 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I agree that from what you've described, your transfer rating shouldn't have budged.

No work and get reward. Work and not get rewarded

24th Sep 15 5:00 AM
Carax
Posts 626
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Hang on.

Did you fail negotiations as in offering a player a contract but losing out to another club?

Or did you fail as in withdrawing your bid during negotiations?
Withdrawing as he didn't move from a short contract.

Sure punishment was due, but having to buy 4 players? Ridiculous. Very extreme to combat managers abusing the system while on top rating.

24th Sep 15 6:48 AM
Carax
Posts 626
What happens here is that experienced users adapt to it. Newcomers will always try out different things while learning the game, they are unsure of it. The user above on -7 won't be alone.

After an initial surge on the market, it will slow down. Everyone are already trying to offload their poor players, it is hard to sell. So gaining on selling will be hard. With normal transfer activity, it will take seasons to recover from -7. Probably one season to recover from -3.

The users this hit are exactly the ones we need to stay, the newcomers. The game is already low on managers despite the reload. It won't do much good disabling most of a slow transfer market for those who get punished this way.

Blind bidding has already addressed the problem this harsh punishment was meant to hit. This will only push newcomers away from playing.

24th Sep 15 7:24 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
With the blind bidding system and three managers getting to try and negotiate a contract, I'm not sure I see any purpose in the transfer rating anyway. Until it's fixed and working consistently I really think it ought to be removed from the game or at least make it transparent as to what effects it.

24th Sep 15 7:31 AM
Carax
Posts 626
To put it into perspective: The US market had 4 transfers today. Not buzzing with activity is it?

24th Sep 15 8:52 AM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by Carax
To put it into perspective: The US market had 4 transfers today. Not buzzing with activity is it?

U mean 4listed players? Or completed transaction?

24th Sep 15 8:54 AM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
U mean 4listed players? Or completed transaction?

If it's completed transaction not bad? But if it means 4 listed players on transfer market that's too dull

« Prev1234Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game