ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
21st Mar 22 8:54 PM
TopGun2
Posts 447
Mafia Game - Day 3 in progress until 8pm Thursday
The town awoke earlier than expected on day 3, mainly because of the blood curdling scream that flowed through the area. As everyone rushed out of bed to their windows to confirm their fears, the killer escaped but the evidence of their crime was there for all to see. The body of RocketmanGav, Town JOAT, was laying dead in the market square.

The mafia have struck gold again and now the town really is in a LOT of trouble.

Day 3 will run until 8pm Thursday. Good luck!

21st Mar 22 9:06 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
Has the mafia employed a clairvoyant or something?

Well, I guess I was totally wrong about Gav. All the signals I got early on, suggested he was not what he seemed. Given he had a role, it may be unlikely he can return in another role vacated by those mod killed.

Noting that Uxua has returned, I wonder if he is now vanilla, doctor or bad guy?

21st Mar 22 9:30 PM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 291
Bloody hell, how on earth have they managed to hit 2 power roles in 2 nights!!
I too thought Gav might not be town due to his quietness, yes he post more Han some but I would have thought he would have been a bit more active on the forum?
So from 12 we are down to 8 with only the DOC and 4 vanilla! Against 3 mafia. We really do need to get todays lynch spot on! Only thing is we now won?t have anyone who can give us info, it?s not looking very good for us!!

21st Mar 22 9:33 PM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 291
I really think we need to look at the ones that have been a quite since day 1. As I?m sure at least one of them must be mafia.

21st Mar 22 9:33 PM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 291
Quote:
Originally posted by WAZZA_IS_BACK
I really think we need to look at the ones that have been a quite since day 1. As I?m sure at least one of them must be mafia.

Should say quiet

21st Mar 22 9:39 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
No, I think the quiet ones are the least of our problems. The MOD killed quiet ones were both vanilla, but admittedly one didn't contribute at all.

I'd be looking at one of Pleasant or Stripey for GF.

21st Mar 22 9:40 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
They'll both claim vanilla or doctor of course...

21st Mar 22 9:42 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,830
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
No, I think the quiet ones are the least of our problems. The MOD killed quiet ones were both vanilla, but admittedly one didn't contribute at all.

Why's that Blue?

21st Mar 22 9:43 PM
Euro
Posts 76
Wow, the Mafia have had some insane luck!

We are going to have to work this out the old fashioned way from here. I think the first place to start is to go back through Gavs posts from yesterday and see if his play can help us at all. I am very much hoping he investigated someone on N1 and his play on D2 might have a clue as to who that might be so we can start building up a picture of who is likely to be town

21st Mar 22 9:45 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesimp
Why's that Blue?

This is all too clinical to be honest. If one of these isn't GF, then they most likely have a hand in this.

21st Mar 22 9:46 PM
Euro
Posts 76
Quote:

Well, I guess I was totally wrong about Gav. All the signals I got early on, suggested he was not what he seemed. Given he had a role, it may be unlikely he can return in another role vacated by those mod killed.

Noting that Uxua has returned, I wonder if he is now vanilla, doctor or bad guy?

Almost certain Gav would not be permitted to return give he almost certainly has information that would influence his play. Unless our mod is feeling very generous and wants to throw us a lifeline!

21st Mar 22 9:46 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,830
It's going to be incredibly tough now, it's like the game has set up this way, I mean a power role each night, 2 drop out even after we managed to engineer a draw, it's like the going wrong show. We're going to have to get a positive lynch now.
At the moment I'm leaning to the most erratic player, which is Blueboar, he seems to be dreaming bread crumbs up unless I'm missing something.

21st Mar 22 9:50 PM
Euro
Posts 76
Quote:

I kinda think this is pretty likely. I can't see TG saying that roles were assigned at random. In a game like this, I'm almost certain he would have wanted to have a strong Godfather, and I have a feeling he was handpicked.

These two, and yourself are the standout candidates for this role.

21st Mar 22 9:50 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,830
Quote:

With the start the Mafia have made I'd be shocked if he not town alligned, I can't imagine that TG would give Jackdee the doctors role in his first ever game. As for Gav if he got any info night 1 he won't be able to return sadly.

21st Mar 22 9:51 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,830
Quote:
Originally posted by WAZZA_IS_BACK

Which players do you have in mind?

21st Mar 22 9:51 PM
Euro
Posts 76
Quote:
It's going to be incredibly tough now, it's like the game has set up this way, I mean a power role each night, 2 drop out even after we managed to engineer a draw, it's like the going wrong show. We're going to have to get a positive lynch now.
At the moment I'm leaning to the most erratic player, which is Blueboar, he seems to be dreaming bread crumbs up unless I'm missing something.

Now this post is a bit odd, how exactly do you engineer a draw in a game with a setup like this?

As a regular mod, I would have expected better from you....

21st Mar 22 10:00 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
Quote:

Well, that's very interesting James.

You mentioned my erratic play day two as well, but steered clear from casting a vote my way. And you call me erratic?

Vote: Jamesimp

21st Mar 22 10:05 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,624
Quote:
Originally posted by Euro
Now this post is a bit odd, how exactly do you engineer a draw in a game with a setup like this?

As a regular mod, I would have expected better from you....

I think he means after we enginerred a no lynch vote.

21st Mar 22 10:06 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
Quote:
I kinda think this is pretty likely. I can't see TG saying that roles were assigned at random. In a game like this, I'm almost certain he would have wanted to have a strong Godfather, and I have a feeling he was handpicked.

James seems to think I am erratic. What do you think about that & does it fit the profile of a GF, who would ordinarily be less involved?

This is no ordinary game & I fully understand your thoughts, but I don't feel flattered by them! lol.

21st Mar 22 10:07 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,624
Quote:

Of course a Mafia would think that!

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game