ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Transfer Forum
« Prev1Next »
10th Jul 21 12:59 PM
Hermosa
Posts 48
Everyone for sale
Hello world!!

We're back in the game, and I'm selling everyone in my team if the right offer comes in. None of these players were recruited by me, so I do not have any special feelings for any of em.

Anyway, no hard feelings either but relegation more likely than promotion... teach the board a lesson for setting irrealistic goals

10th Jul 21 1:00 PM
Hermosa
Posts 48
just a little patience as the board isn't letting me sell or buy any players yet.

15th Jul 21 9:25 PM
Hermosa
Posts 48
If I remember well, I can list 2 players at any given time...

we will start with https://www.itsagoal.org/profiles/player/index.php?id=40D992A8C9CA000CE31CE9BB02564945&cid=B79C0BBDBC109888F31AC06D2D2886A7

Our top rated defender. Unbelievable but true... rrated 65 full back without any red bars... to found in the depths of bandit country. check him out, he'll be listed for a bargain now. Only 29, still pleny of years in his legs, will be in his 80s quickly enough, even improving under my supervision

2 more days to go

16th Jul 21 1:47 PM
Hermosa
Posts 48
1 more day!

17th Jul 21 10:46 PM
Hermosa
Posts 48
Here we go! Brody Pybus and Rory Perry are on the list... enjoy your bidding wars

21st Jul 21 10:48 PM
Hermosa
Posts 48
For the January transfer window, we will be listing our top prize (as soon as currently listed players will have their sale completed):

Ngozi Giwa, right footed striker, 27 years old, rated 54 but not a single red bar. This wizzard with a ball shouldn't be lingering about in the lower leagues, he should be pushing for points in the premier league!

24th Jul 21 10:11 PM
Hermosa
Posts 48
And he was listed just now... again forgot to put it on 7 days I think... sorry.

Ngozi Giwa, the striker you've always been looking for.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2021 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game