ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
5th Feb 17 3:41 PM
LouisvanGoal
Posts 2
Worst semi final attendance ever??
I recently played the semi final in the leaguecup against Mackfishy's New Castle United.
A great game to look forward to and so did the fans, at least so I thought... because it turned out only 2766 came to see the match...

Here is the attendance with the tp:
04/02/17 League Cup 2,766 22 60,852 28% - Newcastle United (1)

in comparison another leaguecup game:
21/01/17 League Cup 7,000 21 147,000 100% 691 Borgos Regos (634)

The semis were played in 'The Night Cave' the stadium of Batfinks, so that might have something to do with this low turnout rate. My first guess is that there might be a bug which caused the game to think our teams were playing an away game.

I have to add btw, a similar thing happened last season when Mackfishy and I played in the final, also a very low attendance and also another stadium. I hope this can be fixed and it would be nice if we could still get the money we missed out on.

5th Feb 17 6:02 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Did you check the team's whose stadium it was usual TP's?

I was the 'home' team [or the one on the left in the game fixture] in last season's Inter Cup. I checked the grounds usual TP's, adjusted my TP for the InterCup accordingly to what I thought I should set it at, I got a full stadium - 17,900 -

In actual fact the ground I played at, had their TP set at 16, I set my price at 21 and still got a full crowd. Its actually in my 'ALL TIME RECORDS' in Peaky Blinders FC stats - 17,900 - when my ground is only 10,000 capacity.

6th Feb 17 2:59 PM
LouisvanGoal
Posts 2
I just checked the usual tp of the stadium, it's 25 credits. But the tp for the semi finals was only 22, yet an attendance of 28%

7th Feb 17 1:15 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Yeah playing against the #1 team in the game as well, you'd expect an oversub with that match...

No idea then.

11th Feb 17 12:24 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
We had something similar in the Scottish Cup Final. My stadium holds 14,700 but they only managed to get 6,873 fans in for the final. It was 2 higher rated teams than my own and they set the ticket price at the level I would have probably gone for.

I wonder if it's too do with the "home" team having a smaller stadium, or lower average gate, than the nuetral venue.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game