ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
19th Aug 20 12:02 AM
porkpie
Posts 225
Scouts
How can you send 3 scouts out to search for positions and after a few days they all come and say no players found? I know the game is practically dead but a normal scout search should bring up even bamg average players up in the position searched.

Porky.

19th Aug 20 8:38 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
How can you send 3 scouts out to search for positions and after a few days they all come and say no players found? I know the game is practically dead but a normal scout search should bring up even bamg average players up in the position searched.

Porky.

Bloody scouts eh Porky?

I reckon they often go on 2 or 3 day benders before coming back saying 'Sorry Boss, couldn't find any suitable players. Hic'

20th Aug 20 2:35 PM
ironpsycho
Posts 113
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie

Porky.

Either none or what they do find are utter ****e!

20th Aug 20 8:11 PM
porkpie
Posts 225
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Bloody scouts eh Porky?

I reckon they often go on 2 or 3 day benders before coming back saying 'Sorry Boss, couldn't find any suitable players. Hic'

When I posted that I was in that position, Hic' Hic.

20th Aug 20 8:12 PM
porkpie
Posts 225
Quote:
Originally posted by ironpsycho
Either none or what they do find are utter ****e!

I reckon all the transfer markets should be open all season. Just use scouts to do match reports and find crap youths.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game