ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
11th Nov 15 12:28 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,985
Chike Adeagbo
Hello all, when I try and renegotiate a new contract for this chap I get the following message : Chike Adeagbo had his contract negotiated 42 days ago. All contracts must be in place for at least 1 season (56 days) before the board will consider renegotiation.

What can I do?

11th Nov 15 12:30 PM
Smiler
Posts 123
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesimp
Hello all, when I try and renegotiate a new contract for this chap I get the following message : Chike Adeagbo had his contract negotiated 42 days ago. All contracts must be in place for at least 1 season (56 days) before the board will consider renegotiation.

What can I do?

When it gets down to 5 days left you will be able to negotiate. Updated for negs are twice a day. Eight in the morning and 8 in the evening.

11th Nov 15 12:42 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,985
ok thanks

11th Nov 15 3:22 PM
Mcchancy
Posts 87
Is there an automatic prompt with 5 days to go?

I assume at 5 days you can start negotiations, which leaves 4 days to actually sort the contract out?

11th Nov 15 3:31 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
Originally posted by Mcchancy

Yes, you'll get a message.

11th Nov 15 3:42 PM
RocketmanGav
Posts 185
Quote:
Originally posted by Mcchancy

I assume at 5 days you can start negotiations, which leaves 4 days to actually sort the contract out?

My goalkeeper is showing 5 days on his contract and I have offered him a 2nd contract offer after this morning update.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game