ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
24th Nov 21 9:33 PM
Moffit
Posts 10
A New Dawn
Well Im back not sure how long its been, years defiantly, and i like a challenge so here I am:
314 (314) (5 Moffit England League Two 2
Ive started out bottom 314 so only one way to go, not made it easy by picking a Team called 'G stars' that is in a relegation place in England League 2 so first task keep us up with players I have due to transfer embargo.
Wish me luck I need it.
Send me hints I need them.
I'll let you know how I go.
O first game I drew 2-2 so its a start.
Here we go again

24th Nov 21 10:07 PM
stripey
Posts 4,904
Welcome back, and good luck! How long did you play for last time, and were you Moffit then?

25th Nov 21 8:22 AM
Moffit
Posts 10
Yes always been Moffit, on and off for years, it filled my days nicely, life gets in the way a little but im back to have fun

My second match later today. Going to build on my draw last time but with only 11 games left and 2nd from bottom may have to look to tactically pay more attacking soon.

25th Nov 21 9:52 AM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 213
Welcome back after 13 seasons in the wilderness! Another oldie returns

25th Nov 21 1:29 PM
Moffit
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by WAZZA_IS_BACK
Welcome back after 13 seasons in the wilderness! Another oldie returns

That long seems like yesterday

25th Nov 21 2:08 PM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 213
When I came back I ended up laying my old team with other first 5 games, how spooky was that!

25th Nov 21 5:21 PM
Moffit
Posts 10
Love it, spooky.
Well 2nd game in another draw so happy with that as both draws came against top of division sides, now time to shake things up before a cruncg match against another relegation battling side, so a must we for us.

25th Nov 21 10:08 PM
andyoz
Posts 61
Welcome back, and welcome to England. Will hope to see you in the Prem in a few seasons time

27th Nov 21 8:54 AM
Moffit
Posts 10
I walked out with the team nervous 3rd game in I remember the talk with the players.
"Right lads new formation weve been working on last few days, were going to win this attacking all the way"
I never showed my nerves but I knew it was a risk, 3rd game in 2 draws to steady the ship now was the time to take the fight to the opposition, still in bottom two and a chance to leap a place would still be in relegation zone but another important step.

I watched the players walk onto the pitch 'some good lads' I thought that keeper though sloane I knew was a rising star probably wouldn't be able to hold on to him after we secure a place in the division, already had scouts watching him and today he did us proud.

We won 2-0 and keeper had a magnificent game defiantly one to watch, and with 9 games to go G Stars are fighting all the way.

27th Nov 21 7:37 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 176
with the squad you have I'd defiantly sell that keeper.

I'd wait until next season though as taxman,

I'd also spend all my funds before I sold him and then whatever profit you have left over after selling him can be used to boost and youthen up the squad too, I'd go for a simple squad.. 40's or 40+ potential and then work it from there.

as a lot of your squad is deadwood, you can't really be too picky.

28th Nov 21 11:27 AM
Moffit
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
with the squad you have I'd defiantly sell that keeper.

I'd wait until next season though as taxman,

I'd also spend all my funds before I sold him and then whatever profit you have left over after selling him can be used to boost and you then up the squad too, I'd go for a simple squad.. 40's or 40+ potential and then work it from there.

Thanks I will, appreciate the feedback will definitely sell and build

29th Nov 21 5:23 PM
Moffit
Posts 10
After a nervous final few minutes a 93rd minute goal by Shipman sealed a 3-2 win and pulled us out of the relegation Zone, now just to keep the pressure on so its onwards and upwards.

30th Nov 21 10:19 PM
stripey
Posts 4,904
Good stuff! Are your gates increasing at all?

1st Dec 21 7:21 AM
Moffit
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Good stuff! Are your gates increasing at all?

I tinkered about when I started and yes they are now increasing

1st Dec 21 11:50 AM
Hermosa_2nd
Posts 3
why not negotiate contracts with 25% wage drop and get relegated?

mmm seems like this was done before,

3rd Dec 21 1:25 PM
Moffit
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Hermosa_2nd
why not negotiate contracts with 25% wage drop and get relegated?

mmm seems like this was done before,

That's cheeky and clever

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2021 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game