ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
19th Sep 22 1:25 PM
Benjamin
Posts 10
Injuries
After a injury hit season just gone. I was hoping for a good block of the season without many injuries.
Game 1..

Off (inj) I Heiberg On R Bowyer (18mins
Off (inj) R Bowyer On O Adewale (18mins

So a defender gets injured. Another comes on and in the same minute the substitute player gets injured... what must of tripped over the stretcher coming on to the pitch.

Good start

20th Sep 22 8:32 AM
andyoz
Posts 112
Quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin
After a injury hit season just gone. I was hoping for a good block of the season without many injuries.
Game 1..

So a defender gets injured. Another comes on and in the same minute the substitute player gets injured... what must of tripped over the stretcher coming on to the pitch.

Good start

I had that happen to me, was a long time ago but I still remember it! Very annoying.

I had a shocking season too last time round for injuries. At once stage I had 5 players out injured which included 4 of my first team. Was not good at all.

20th Sep 22 9:45 PM
rambocat
Posts 325
i think injuries should implimented as a consequence to overworking players instead random as it is now. they are quite annoying the way they happen now and seem to be more frequent than they need to be.

21st Sep 22 11:28 AM
andyoz
Posts 112
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
i think injuries should implimented as a consequence to overworking players instead random as it is now. they are quite annoying the way they happen now and seem to be more frequent than they need to be.

I actually think that is already the case. If you had a team full of exhausted players you would pick up more injuries, I believe that is already a part of the game.

The fact is that in real life football, the fittest players can sometimes pick up injuries. It's just part of the game. It's just a sickner when it happens to your star players when you need the most.

21st Sep 22 9:28 PM
silkcut04_2nd
Posts 4
i lost one of my top defenders for the season in game 2 55 days

21st Sep 22 9:32 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 56
Quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin
Game 1..

Good start

I think you should change your team name

22nd Sep 22 8:07 PM
Silksworth_2nd
Posts 4
Beginning of Day 4 - put 2nd Goalkeeper on transfer list; end of Day 4 - 1st Goalkeeper injured.

Inevitable really.

22nd Sep 22 10:44 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 225
very bad season for me last season with injuries and already my best striker is injured.

at least its only 10 days he's out though, just hoping I don't have another injury cursed season.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game