ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
8th Sep 15 1:56 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Failed Substitutions
Had 3 subs set, 2 under no matter what, one as a draw, 2 of them failed. I had a man sent off in the 42nd minute but he was not replaced, so did not use up a substitution slot.

The two that failed I believe were set for specific players, yet now appear as auto for the next league game, neither of those two players were the man sent off.

8th Sep 15 2:08 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
I had similar issues (a few threads down on this page) that I think were due to a browser issue. I have to wait about 30sec after hitting save before I get the 'Your tactics have been saved' message to appear. There are still a few games where no subs came on even though I'm pretty certain the conditions were met.

It sounds like you've kept better track of your situation than I did, though, so I'll be interested to see how this resolves.

8th Sep 15 5:41 PM
BerryStraw
Posts 264
Quote:
Originally posted by Posseidon
Had 3 subs set, 2 under no matter what, one as a draw, 2 of them failed. I had a man sent off in the 42nd minute but he was not replaced, so did not use up a substitution slot.

The two that failed I believe were set for specific players, yet now appear as auto for the next league game, neither of those two players were the man sent off.

Did you change anything in the team selection screen after setting the subs?

8th Sep 15 6:05 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Quote:
Originally posted by BerryStraw
Did you change anything in the team selection screen after setting the subs?

I don't believe so, even then it should of defaulted to auto and completed, I have an AM.

8th Sep 15 6:24 PM
IanD
Posts 90
Quote:
I don't believe so, even then it should of defaulted to auto and completed, I have an AM.

It's possible the sending off created something odd... or it's equally possible you failed to save the exact subs you selected.

9th Sep 15 2:43 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Quote:
Originally posted by IanD
It's possible the sending off created something odd... or it's equally possible you failed to save the exact subs you selected.

That's the thing though Ian, the next day they were still there but it had switched to auto on player selected. Unless if I leave it to auto no player is replaced? That seems wrong doesn't it?

9th Sep 15 2:47 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
That's the thing though Ian, the next day they were still there but it had switched to auto on player selected. Unless if I leave it to auto no player is replaced? That seems wrong doesn't it?

I can confirm that if all settings are auto then a player does get replaced.

That being said i have an assistant manager, could that be the problem?

9th Sep 15 3:01 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
I can confirm that if all settings are auto then a player does get replaced.

That being said i have an assistant manager, could that be the problem?

As do I Ozzy

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game