ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Transfer Forum
« Prev1Next »
7th Jun 24 4:08 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 33
Nigeria: Sanchez & Dubcek
Defender & Striker.

Sanchez is the defender. I bought im as a squad filler when I was short of players in that area due to retirements, but he is now surplus to my requirements. Listed for 3.95m.

Dubcek will only sign for one more season. Listed for under 80k, so might serve a purpose for someone. He is 34 and left footed.

8th Jun 24 4:48 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 33
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar_2nd
Defender & Striker.

Sanchez is the defender. I bought im as a squad filler when I was short of players in that area due to retirements, but he is now surplus to my requirements. Listed for 3.95m.

Dubcek will only sign for one more season. Listed for under 80k, so might serve a purpose for someone. He is 34 and left footed.

One bid for each player so far. Many thanks.

10th Jun 24 10:00 AM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 33
Sanchez 4 bids

Dubcek 1 bid

10th Jun 24 1:43 PM
Harvey28
Posts 5
Whats highest bid on Sanchez?

10th Jun 24 2:58 PM
stripey
Posts 6,177
Quote:
Originally posted by Harvey28
Selling managers don't know this until the listing closes.

10th Jun 24 8:33 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 33
Quote:
Originally posted by Harvey28

Bidding closes in just under 48 hours, or 20:00 UK time on Wednesday.

If you want me to, I can advise you if your bid appears in the top three just after the update.

Incidentally, I may have made an error with the earlier update. I thought there were only 4 bids, but there is in fact 5 bids now, so take that into account if you want to be top bidder.

12th Jun 24 4:47 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 33
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar_2nd
Sanchez 4 bids

Dubcek 1 bid

Sanchez 8 bids

Dubcek 1 bid

Note: Dubcek has informed me at the last update that he intends to hang up his boots*.

* Can a moderator confirm this player will sign for a new club despite the notification that he is about to retire! Listing ends today.

12th Jun 24 7:04 PM
Firesilver
Posts 1,009
I don't believe the transfer will go through, BlueBoar. A player's retirement age is set- he will not accept a contract past that date (it will always be on his birthday). Given that his next birthday is only going to be 55 days away by the time a manager can negotiate with him, he won't be able to even accept a 1-season contract. Bad luck- this is why I track my players' birthdays though, and everyone else should too

12th Jun 24 11:13 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,344
It's a bit of a rare occurrence but I'm sure I've seen this before.

I reckon the player will transfer and will accept a one year deal for the new buyer.

(You watch, my dodgy memory will prove my undoing yet again...)

12th Jun 24 11:25 PM
Firesilver
Posts 1,009
Well there you go, looks like I might be wrong. I thought retirement dates were hard coded in but PS almost certainly knows better than me on this one

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game