ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev12Next »
5th Aug 22 11:36 AM
MrBlock
Posts 36
Itsagoal
Just been looking did you know itsagoal was born in 1999 that's when the webaddress www.itsagoal.com was born and it took nearly 2years for the game to launch

I don't mean it's a goal 1 when you could pickup free agents for free at 18 years old rated 99 lol

5th Aug 22 11:36 AM
MrBlock
Posts 36
Anyone here from back then

5th Aug 22 11:45 AM
MrBlock
Posts 36
I know leamark has been here from the birth of iag2

5th Aug 22 2:43 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,292
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBlock
I know leamark has been here from the birth of iag2

Not me. I played IAG in 2006-2008 at college and then picked it back up in 2015 when it randomly popped into my head. Would have been great to be with it from the beginning!

5th Aug 22 3:21 PM
MrBlock
Posts 36
I've been here -on and off since then -

Did have a ban early on from the legend grezz

5th Aug 22 5:26 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Just came back after many years ago. Is Grezz still around? Would be great to have someone to argue with. Cunning Stunts, wasn't that his team?

Used to beat him though. I remember my holeplayer, didn't have ace attributes but always scored versus his team. Sean Peagram was his name.

5th Aug 22 6:04 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Where is Steve from NZ? Where is Ian (bcagfc)? Does anyone know?

5th Aug 22 8:48 PM
Rustyjack
Posts 28
Joined 2007. On and off since then. eMJay, Smiler, Big Tyksen,Golsilvy,saintgodric, Stevegle, Harry_HOrnet, Baldingmen, Mickoloko, porkypig, thegolfjunkie and many more great friends over the years. Most all gone now.

5th Aug 22 10:35 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Junxiboy. bcagfc. Aoterasteve. DchRoxanne.

But: the game made all these friends. Applauding that. In a meeting place.

5th Aug 22 10:35 PM
rambocat
Posts 327
i first started on iag in late 2001.

i used to go by my name matteo, then on iag2 i was luna.

5th Aug 22 10:37 PM
MrBlock
Posts 36
Ah eMJay he told me about this wicked horse racing game never been able to find it after I deleted the address

Basically you start off putting bets on a horse then you become a horse owner was a fun game

5th Aug 22 10:38 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
i first started on iag in late 2001.

i used to go by my name matteo, then on iag2 i was luna.
I remember you.

5th Aug 22 10:40 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBlock
Ah eMJay he told me about this wicked horse racing game never been able to find it after I deleted the address

Basically you start off putting bets on a horse then you become a horse owner was a fun game
He was the big one in what was it called? Neural?

I was in Aristotle. Hatuay. The big mouth, always making noise.

5th Aug 22 10:50 PM
rambocat
Posts 327
Quote:
Originally posted by Costamar
I remember you.

why does that feel ominous?

5th Aug 22 11:02 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,742
Quote:
Originally posted by Costamar
He was the big one in what was it called? Neural?

I was in Aristotle. Hatuay. The big mouth, always making noise.

I had a feeling it was you.

I don't know what happened to bcagfc. Hope he's OK.

5th Aug 22 11:14 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Maybe that depends on this weekends results? His team (real life) is playing today

5th Aug 22 11:15 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I had a feeling it was you.

I don't know what happened to bcagfc. Hope he's OK.
What about you mate, you don't get any older looking at that avatar?

5th Aug 22 11:18 PM
MrBlock
Posts 36
One sec Hatuay back

5th Aug 22 11:22 PM
MrBlock
Posts 36
Hall of fame

Managers

NRiggs

#1 manager until the day he retired, NRiggs "left all others trailing in his wake". He built his club into one of the greats of the game and on the foundations NRiggs built the club still stands as the strongest in Eros. With 226 wins in 255 games NRiggs set a precedent for consistent quality which has seldom been matched since. In 4 1/2 seasons NRiggs won every division he was in, including the Premiership twice, collected 4 League Cups and sat proudly, untouched, at the top of the manager rankings.

Hatuay

Taking over the top spot in the rankings after NRiggs' exit, Hatuay led the way until his own departure late in season 12. With 3 IAG Super Cups, 5 Premierships and 6 League Cups under his belt during his 12 season reign, as well as that 256+ unbeaten league run, Hatuay set new heights in club and manager ratings. Hatuay was not only successful on the pitch but a master of the transfer market. Able to locate and secure the players he needed for the right price and acutely aware of the right time to sell. A somewhat outspoken manager, Hatuay regularly featured in the community and always gave at least as good as he got.

5th Aug 22 11:25 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
I think Junxi was the best. He didn't post much, quiet and never put himself forward. I have a lot of respect for NRiggs as well.

As for myself, I was a moaning noisy guy

Still am, but things happen in life I guess.

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game