ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev12Next »
5th Aug 22 11:30 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Registered today, post today bragging past - thats me.

5th Aug 22 11:44 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Never made it in in the game as it is today though - loser there. Now enough posting from me.

6th Aug 22 1:03 AM
rambocat
Posts 327
Quote:
Originally posted by Costamar
As for myself, I was a moaning noisy guy .

and old.

6th Aug 22 8:22 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,742
Quote:
What about you mate, you don't get any older looking at that avatar?

Haha! I am the Dorian Gray of Itsagoal ..

6th Aug 22 12:28 PM
hutber
Posts 43
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
i first started on iag in late 2001.

i used to go by my name matteo, then on iag2 i was luna.

Ahhh you're matteo!!

6th Aug 22 1:09 PM
MrBlock
Posts 36
I'm wi-fi / bonus / Aslack

6th Aug 22 4:08 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
and old.
+1 But as long as there is life, no tengo problemas.

6th Aug 22 4:56 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBlock
I'm wi-fi / bonus / Aslack
I remember the name wi-fi for sure.

6th Aug 22 6:32 PM
MrBlock
Posts 36
Quote:
I remember the name wi-fi for sure.

Everyone remembers wi-fi

6th Aug 22 7:23 PM
Costamar
Posts 29
Yes, if not how can you connect? Your friends WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA3 are also important, but one doesn't need them all.

12th Aug 22 11:09 PM
singe_2nd
Posts 8
I remember where I was when I heard the Twin Towers were hit on 9/11 2001. I worked in a chain of Internet Cafes in London and was playing IAG at the time.

I've just checked my emails and I have one from 31/5/2004, welcoming me to the Forums!
And showing a bargain, I have a 2007 subscription email it was £10 for 12 months then.

13th Aug 22 9:04 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 124
I think I joined the original IAG in 2003. I remember having 3 or 4 clubs as there were over 500 divisions back then & good players on the transfer market were 10 a penny. The highest division I got into was 24 if I recall.

When the game was completely re-modelled, some of us were invited to beta test it. I was one of them, but I lost interest in the testing side & subsequently missed the start date (November 2006 or 2007) by a couple of days, but I signed up as Shrimpers_Online & became one of the founder members of Axe (later merged with Anubis, to become Axis) along with HMFC and a dutch guy who went by the name snolly. We also had Adam28 & his other half with us on and off.

When this latest version came out, I opted for BlueBoar which is a club connection with Southend United. It's amazing to see so many name of old being mentioned. Some really good players too. I've always been somewhere in the top 100 teams & managers, but not quite clever enough to challenge the big hitters... in fact it's even more of a challenge now everyone can develop high quality youths, but that's part of the fun I guess!

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game