ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
21st Aug 17 4:18 PM
Anfieldboy
Posts 4
Problems accessing the site
Hi. Im having huge difficulty accessing and browsing the website and have done for the last few days now. Im using Firefox and havent previously had any problems. I dont have any problems with any other websites, just this one. Basically the website takes forever to load the pages or either doesnt load at all or only partially. Ive done a full anti-virus scan, scanned my computer with Windows Defender, cleared my cache, cookies and browser history but still the problem remains.

Is anyone else having any problems and does anyone know how i can fix this?

Thanks
Anfieldboy

21st Aug 17 6:35 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
I've had no problems accessing the site and I've not been told of problems by others.

I don't have enough computer technical knowledge to suggest a 'fix' but have you tried a different browser?

I'm using Chrome without any problems at the minute.

21st Aug 17 6:55 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
It happened to me before, I deleted my google chrome browsers and cleared all existence of it from my laptop, rebooted, redownloaded it and it worked fine.

21st Aug 17 7:14 PM
Anfieldboy
Posts 4
Ive not tried another browser as i only use Firefox. I just dont understand why im suddenly having problems tho cos its only been the last few days and never had a problem before and every other website runs perfectly. I can get on the site, its just incredibly slow loading or i have to keep refreshing the page to get it to load properly.

I would prefer not deleting Firefox as it has all my bookmarks etc and would be a massive job having to redo everything.

21st Aug 17 7:26 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Anfieldboy
Ive not tried another browser as i only use Firefox. I just dont understand why im suddenly having problems tho cos its only been the last few days and never had a problem before and every other website runs perfectly. I can get on the site, its just incredibly slow loading or i have to keep refreshing the page to get it to load properly.

I would prefer not deleting Firefox as it has all my bookmarks etc and would be a massive job having to redo everything.

Can you not at least try a different browser without deleting Firefox?

If the problem is solved then it's likely to be a Firefox problem and scotty's solution could be the answer (albeit it's a pain in the neck).

21st Aug 17 7:32 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks

This article explains how to export your bookmarks to an HTML file, which can be used as a backup or for importing into another web browser.

For instructions specific to these other browsers, see Export bookmarks to Internet Explorer, Export bookmarks to Opera and Export bookmarks to Safari.

Click the Bookmarks button Bookmarks-29 and select Show All Bookmarks to open the Library window.
From the toolbar on the Library window, click Import and Backup and choose Export

Bookmarks to HTML....

In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
Click the Save button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
Close the Library window.

Your bookmarks are now successfully exported from Firefox. The bookmarks HTML file you saved is now ready to be imported into another web browser.

Ive also PM'ed you a link.

21st Aug 17 9:02 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks

This article explains how to export your bookmarks to an HTML file, which can be used as a backup or for importing into another web browser.

For instructions specific to these other browsers, see Export bookmarks to Internet Explorer, Export bookmarks to Opera and Export bookmarks to Safari.

Click the Bookmarks button Bookmarks-29 and select Show All Bookmarks to open the Library window.
From the toolbar on the Library window, click Import and Backup and choose Export

Bookmarks to HTML....

In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
Click the Save button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
Close the Library window.

Your bookmarks are now successfully exported from Firefox. The bookmarks HTML file you saved is now ready to be imported into another web browser.

Ive also PM'ed you a link.

Buy yourself a pint for that contribution Scotty....you deserve one.

TBH, you lost me after the first line.

21st Aug 17 9:05 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by L0vemaster
Buy yourself a pint for that contribution Scotty....you deserve one.

TBH, you lost me after the first line.

You had me at .. buy yourself a pint ...

lol

21st Aug 17 9:17 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
You had me at .. buy yourself a pint ...

lol

Well, I am Scottish.

22nd Aug 17 4:31 PM
Anfieldboy
Posts 4
Hey all. Sooo update on my problem. It wasnt a browser problem as i tried accessing the site with Firefox, IE and Crome. The problem was with the computer itself. I had a couple of windows updates available and so decided to update those becos once u do that it updates windows etc. Anyway once id done that i tried itsagoal again and it works fine now!

So if anyone else has similar problems, if u can do a windows update do it because it mite just fix ur problem

22nd Aug 17 5:05 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Wow, a windows update with a positive result, that's a rarity. Everytime I'm forced to eventually update it seems to mess something up.

22nd Aug 17 6:04 PM
Anfieldboy
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
Wow, a windows update with a positive result, that's a rarity. Everytime I'm forced to eventually update it seems to mess something up.

Indeed, the previous time i did what i thought was the right thing ended up messing my windows profile up and i had to do a system rollback. Why windows is at fault this time and only for this website is a mystery but performing a windows update solved the problem. Hopefully that will be the end of the problem now

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game