ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
8th Jan 23 8:51 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
3 Game Suspension
Latimer in my squad has a 3 match ban in the league but Im not sure how as that requires 11 yellows in the league. He missed the last 2 games of the season as he got a red in game 36 so Im not sure how thats possible?

Ive looked at his career stats and he only has 12 yellows in 73 league matches and so I think surely he didnt get 11 yellows last season right? I certainly dont remember seeing that when I checked a couple days ago.

Any ideas?

8th Jan 23 9:41 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2001
Latimer in my squad has a 3 match ban in the league but Im not sure how as that requires 11 yellows in the league. He missed the last 2 games of the season as he got a red in game 36 so Im not sure how thats possible?

Ive looked at his career stats and he only has 12 yellows in 73 league matches and so I think surely he didnt get 11 yellows last season right? I certainly dont remember seeing that when I checked a couple days ago.

Any ideas?

He got a red card in Match 37 not 36. That was his second red of the season which means a 4 match suspension. He missed Match 38 of last season and will miss the first 3 league matches of this season.

9th Jan 23 9:14 AM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
He got a red card in Match 37 not 36. That was his second red of the season which means a 4 match suspension. He missed Match 38 of last season and will miss the first 3 league matches of this season.

Ah thanks thats makes sense now. Didnt realise he got 2 reds last season

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game