ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
22nd Oct 15 8:02 AM
alem
Posts 13
Reserve Match Never Been Played
Hello there.
I'd like to report a game bug. Yesterday, just 5-10 min. before the preset time for Reserve matches I organized a home draw with another team: Gemini Aries vs Bean FC. Both teams managed to arrange the starting line-up just a couple of minutes before the game was supposed to start (as I had a contact with the other manager). That game never started and it is still on my Match Day list as well on my Fixtures List ->

Wed 21 Oct 09:00 BST Reserve - Bean FC (this is an extract from my fixtures list)

It's obvious that this game won't be played ever but just decided to announce about this bug. Do we have to cancel the game now in order to have it off out match day tab list? Any suggestions in order to avoid such crashes in the future?

Cheers

22nd Oct 15 8:21 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
I believe everything has to be in place 15 minutes or more in advance for the fixture to take place so if it was after 8:45 it wouldn't get played.

22nd Oct 15 9:13 AM
RonManager
Posts 62
Quote:
Originally posted by alem
Hello there.
I'd like to report a game bug. Yesterday, just 5-10 min. before the preset time for Reserve matches I organized a home draw with another team: Gemini Aries vs Bean FC. Both teams managed to arrange the starting line-up just a couple of minutes before the game was supposed to start (as I had a contact with the other manager). That game never started and it is still on my Match Day list as well on my Fixtures List ->

Wed 21 Oct 09:00 BST Reserve - Bean FC (this is an extract from my fixtures list)

It's obvious that this game won't be played ever but just decided to announce about this bug. Do we have to cancel the game now in order to have it off out match day tab list? Any suggestions in order to avoid such crashes in the future?

Cheers

Try cancelling it. it should get cleared up eventually anyway.
I will look at implementing a fix to stop this re-occuring.

Thanks.
Ron

22nd Oct 15 5:01 PM
alem
Posts 13
Thanks for the quick response.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game