ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
2nd Oct 15 8:55 AM
isticandy
Posts 35
Transfer list and end of Contract
There is currently an interesting centreback for sale M Watt (1 of Onceoctay listed in the US market.

He is on a 4 day listing and has 4 days left on his contract. As I understand this it means he will leave the club before the sale is complete.

I messaged the manager asking him to extend the contract, but as the player is transfer listed he says he can't do it. He is also unable to cancel the listing.

Just thought I'd list this as an issue as it seems now whatever that manager does now he has lost the player and will receive no money for him. A minor pain for us who wanted to buy the player, but much worse for the seller!

2nd Oct 15 9:03 AM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
Not really a bug though more mismanagement by the selling manager.

2nd Oct 15 9:10 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
I agree with Andy it's an issue. Yeah it's the seller's own fault, but it shouldn't really work like that. The seller should have the opportunity to offer a new contract before he leaves.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game