ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
29th Dec 22 10:37 AM
LoveLee
Posts 3
I have a question about the Robber. If the Robber swapped roles with a townie, let's assume a cop after some nights (maybe 1 and 2). Will the new cop know the past results of the ex-cop?

29th Dec 22 12:00 PM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by LoveLee
I have a question about the Robber. If the Robber swapped roles with a townie, let's assume a cop after some nights (maybe 1 and 2). Will the new cop know the past results of the ex-cop?

No.

30th Dec 22 10:07 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Another Robber question: does the robber rob the player, e.g. pleasantsurprise, or his role, i.e. Boxer? In other words, after his successful robbery, does he learn a link between a player and his role?

30th Dec 22 11:13 PM
Hoopie
Posts 184
TG - if the cop is robbed, would the ex-cop get the result, or is that result lost?

30th Dec 22 11:47 PM
Hoopie
Posts 184
TG, you don?t mention the sanity of the cop. Could the cop be insane in this set-up?

31st Dec 22 10:51 AM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Another Robber question: does the robber rob the player, e.g. pleasantsurprise, or his role, i.e. Boxer? In other words, after his successful robbery, does he learn a link between a player and his role?

It works how the role says it works - they choose a player to swap roles & alignments with.

31st Dec 22 10:53 AM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopie
TG - if the cop is robbed, would the ex-cop get the result, or is that result lost?

The robbing happens at the start of the new day, everything that would normally happen in the night, does.

31st Dec 22 10:53 AM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopie
TG, you don?t mention the sanity of the cop. Could the cop be insane in this set-up?

If there was a possibility of an insane cop then it would show insane cop on the roles list.

31st Dec 22 2:36 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 218
Hey TG2

Question: Did you count MrBlock's vote as legitimate.

The way it was written was not entirely as the rules show for voting.

Thanks in advance. BlueBoar.

31st Dec 22 2:56 PM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Hey TG2

I did, if I hadn't it would have been a tie

31st Dec 22 2:57 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 218
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Hey TG2

I really should have worded this differently in hindsight. What I should have asked to make it fair rather than leading, is... did all votes count as legitimate. Apologies...

31st Dec 22 2:58 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 218
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
I did, if I hadn't it would have been a tie

Thanks.

3rd Jan 23 9:09 PM
wilson23
Posts 129
TG, two questions re the robber...

Can they:

(a) swap roles with a dead person

(b) opt not to rob anyone on a night

Otherwise I'm stumped what we're missing...

3rd Jan 23 9:19 PM
wilson23
Posts 129
Question the the Mob Wife:

At the start of the game, does she know who the Godfather is?

3rd Jan 23 10:16 PM
Uxua
Posts 264
Robber Interpretation:

- the person assigned the Robber role, chooses who to swap with at Night.
- this "swap action" takes place after all other actions. In other words... If robber swaps with Cop, (now) old Cop gets the investigation report. If robber swaps with Lawyer, he doesn't know who he is protecting that day. etc...
- now... the person who got robbed, doesn't know who it is that robbed him. In other words... if the Godfather got robbed, he's now the robber, but he doesn't know who the new Godfather is.
- However... if a Mafia role is robbed: a new Godfather will now be privy to who the Mob Wife is, and who the Lawyer is (until new robbery night happens). a new Mob Wife will be told who the Godfather is, but not the Lawyer. a new Lawyer will be told who the Godfather is, but not the Mob Wife.

-----

Am I interpreting this correctly?

3rd Jan 23 10:19 PM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by wilson23
TG, two questions re the robber...

Can they:

(a) swap roles with a dead person

(b) opt not to rob anyone on a night

Otherwise I'm stumped what we're missing...

a) No
b) Yes

3rd Jan 23 10:19 PM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by wilson23
Question the the Mob Wife:

At the start of the game, does she know who the Godfather is?

No

3rd Jan 23 10:22 PM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by Uxua
Robber Interpretation:

- the person assigned the Robber role, chooses who to swap with at Night.
- this "swap action" takes place after all other actions. In other words... If robber swaps with Cop, (now) old Cop gets the investigation report. If robber swaps with Lawyer, he doesn't know who he is protecting that day. etc...
- now... the person who got robbed, doesn't know who it is that robbed him. In other words... if the Godfather got robbed, he's now the robber, but he doesn't know who the new Godfather is.
- However... if a Mafia role is robbed: a new Godfather will now be privy to who the Mob Wife is, and who the Lawyer is (until new robbery night happens). a new Mob Wife will be told who the Godfather is, but not the Lawyer. a new Lawyer will be told who the Godfather is, but not the Mob Wife.

-----

Am I interpreting this correctly?

All right except for the mob wife, who never gets told who the godfather is.

4th Jan 23 11:13 AM
stripey
Posts 6,141
I have another question about the Robber. Let us say X is the Robber on Day 2. He submits a Night Action to rob Y of his role. Y is a Vanilla Townie. That action takes place at the very end of Night 2. The Mafia submit a kill action for Night 2, which is to kill X.

What role is X reported to have had in the Mod's announcement at the beginning of Day 3?

4th Jan 23 11:46 AM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
I have another question about the Robber. Let us say X is the Robber on Day 2. He submits a Night Action to rob Y of his role. Y is a Vanilla Townie. That action takes place at the very end of Night 2. The Mafia submit a kill action for Night 2, which is to kill X.

What role is X reported to have had in the Mod's announcement at the beginning of Day 3?

In that scenario X is dead before his thievery happens so his robbery would fail and he'd be reported as the Robber still.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game