ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
6th Sep 15 4:04 PM
BerryStraw
Posts 264
Transfer details - 'Back' button
When I'm viewing a listed player (the screen where you can make a bid), the 'Back' button takes me back to the Transfer search screen instead of the Transfer results.

14th Sep 15 2:23 PM
RonManager
Posts 62
In not getting this .... Anyone else ?

Do you mean the browser back button ? or one of the IAG buttons ?

Ron

14th Sep 15 2:36 PM
boardmangraham
Posts 71
Seems to be working fine for me..

The only thing I can think he is doing is clicking on the actual player's name (which brings up the pop-up with his details), and rather than just clicking off the screen or on the X he is clicking back which will take you back to search results.

14th Sep 15 2:42 PM
BerryStraw
Posts 264
This is no longer relevant. It only applied to closed transfers it seems - there was a 'back' button where the 'make bid' button is when bidding is still opened.

As there are no more closed transfers to be viewed, I'd say lock/delete this thread.

14th Sep 15 2:43 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by BerryStraw

As there are no more closed transfers to be viewed, I'd say lock/delete this thread.

O.K

14th Sep 15 2:47 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by RonManager
In not getting this .... Anyone else ?

Do you mean the browser back button ? or one of the IAG buttons ?

Ron

No, don't lock it ....

When you "viewplayer" from the transfer list, you normally get a "Make Bid" button.

On some occasions, however, if you can't bid, such as Manager Rating too low, then you get a "Back" button instead of "Make Bid".

This "Back" button takes you back to the wrong screen. It goes to the transfer market search:
http://www.itsagoal.org/transfers/market/list.php

Instead of returning to the list of players: http://www.itsagoal.org/transfers/market/results.php

14th Sep 15 11:22 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Just to add to this. If the player that I'm viewing from the transfer list was on page 2 or 3, then naturally the "Back" button should return me to the correct page.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game