ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
8th Feb 16 6:40 AM
Aussie_Manager
Posts 76
Opposition Match Fitness
How can my opponents for tonight's game have match fitness of 100, when no games have been played this season yet?

Cheers

8th Feb 16 10:06 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Maybe it's because they're a caretaker club.

8th Feb 16 10:15 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Maybe it's because they're a caretaker club.

Scratch that. My opponent is a caretaker club too and they're all on 85.... Hmmm!

8th Feb 16 1:46 PM
lawtons11
Posts 131
where do u find fitness levels of your opposition please?

8th Feb 16 1:49 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by lawtons11
where do u find fitness levels of your opposition please?

Matchday> Preview> click on the opposition players name

8th Feb 16 2:07 PM
lawtons11
Posts 131
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Matchday> Preview> click on the opposition players name

knew that , thought there was a quick way of doing it , cheers tho

8th Feb 16 2:10 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
The only thing that comes to mind is if the manager left on the day before and all the squad was reset, but it seems that's not the case.

8th Feb 16 2:13 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
It seems a strange one this.

I've just noticed that a vacant team in my division have their players on MF 100 as well. They don't play their first match until 15:00.

Sickdog Japan J. League Division 1

Q. Do some vacant clubs get an occasional reset in addition to the normal one that happens when a manager leaves?

8th Feb 16 2:14 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Upon further examination there must be something off with some Vacant clubs about MF reset to 85 at start of season.

Pontyclun FC in my division seems like it hasn't had a reset in MF at all - some players are at 0, others at different values as you'd expect to see them after several games have been played.

They have already played the first game though so I guess the only weird thing is they have plenty of players on 0 MF - the only explanation for that would be they had a devastating number of injures that were cleared with the last update.

8th Feb 16 2:17 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
Pontyclun FC in my division seems like it hasn't had a reset in MF at all - some players are at 0, others at different values as you'd expect to see them after several games have been played.

Kev, MF doesn't get reset as such. Every player loses 15 MF at the end of season update. So 85 MF is only for those players already on 100 and not a standard for everyone.

8th Feb 16 2:18 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Nevermind

8th Feb 16 4:07 PM
Firesilver
Posts 968
I believe, and I could very easily be wrong because I have no evidence to back it up, that vacant clubs get reset again every week to keep the player numbers up to 23 and the fatigue from spiralling out of control. I haven't studied it enough to be sure, but I think in IAG2 it happened every Monday morning at the 3am update- bcagfc used to hate playing vacant clubs on Monday morning. I don't know when it happens in this version.

Further research is required to give a definitive answer.

8th Feb 16 4:37 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
I believe, and I could very easily be wrong because I have no evidence to back it up, that vacant clubs get reset again every week to keep the player numbers up to 23 and the fatigue from spiralling out of control. I haven't studied it enough to be sure, but I think in IAG2 it happened every Monday morning at the 3am update- bcagfc used to hate playing vacant clubs on Monday morning. I don't know when it happens in this version.

Further research is required to give a definitive answer.

I believe player fatigue gets reset to zero every Sunday, but this is something different. Some vacant clubs have all players on MF 100 and most do not.

So it's selective. The question is what are the criteria?

8th Feb 16 4:49 PM
Firesilver
Posts 968
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
So it's selective. The question is what are the criteria?

Further research on vacant clubs would be necessary. This isn't the time of the season to do it as we have no matchday information from last season any more unfortunately.

If you work it out, will you share?

8th Feb 16 5:18 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
Further research on vacant clubs would be necessary. This isn't the time of the season to do it as we have no matchday information from last season any more unfortunately.

If you work it out, will you share?

I think this is a bug and it's down to Ron to look at. The best we can do is give him some pointers where to start looking, which is what we usually do. Although perhaps rather poorly in this case.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game