ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Transfer Forum
« Prev1Next »
5th Jun 24 10:17 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
England: Goalkeepers For Sale
Listed two goalkeepers today, as I am blessed with 6.

Djaballah is 25 years old. Trainable attributes 80s & 90s.
5m asking price +15%.

Belgherri is 18 years old. He reached 84 in my youth academy, so has decent potential. Trainable attributes 80s & 90s.
5m asking price +15%.

5th Jun 24 11:34 PM
Smug1
Posts 20
5m may be the asking price but they will both go for way more than that. Would like either but I suspect it will get too rich for my blood. Hope all goes well

7th Jun 24 11:44 AM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
Quote:
Originally posted by Smug1
5m may be the asking price but they will both go for way more than that. Would like either but I suspect it will get too rich for my blood. Hope all goes well

Yeah, I have bids on both players.

To be honest, they are only worth as much as managers are willing to pay. It's better to have bids from managers willing to buy, than to have no bids and waste a listing and a whole load of time trying to sell a player at inflated prices.

Bottom line is if I can sell a few players in an area I have over invested in, I can buy in areas I am a bit stretched in.

7th Jun 24 12:17 PM
Smug1
Posts 20
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Yeah, I have bids on both players.

To be honest, they are only worth as much as managers are willing to pay. It's better to have bids from managers willing to buy, than to have no bids and waste a listing and a whole load of time trying to sell a player at inflated prices.

Bottom line is if I can sell a few players in an area I have over invested in, I can buy in areas I am a bit stretched in.

I reckon combined they reach north of 22m, if the US market is a guide. But yes the logic is absolutely sound.

10th Jun 24 9:52 AM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
Quote:
Listed two goalkeepers today, as I am blessed with 6 (now 7).

5m asking price +15%. 1 bid

Belgherri is 18 years old. He reached 84 in my youth academy, so has decent potential. Trainable attributes 80s & 90s.
5m asking price +15%. 4 bids

11th Jun 24 2:00 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
Quote:
Listed two goalkeepers today, as I am blessed with 6.

5m asking price +15%.

5m asking price +15%.

Djaballah 2 bids.

Belgherri 5 bids.

Bidding closes at next update.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game