ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
1st May 24 10:11 AM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 21
Question about staff
I recently hired some new staff, the previous ones are still in my employment, will it make any difference to my average staff rating if I keep them or terminate their contracts?
Thanks,

1st May 24 11:06 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 289
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Cantona
I recently hired some new staff, the previous ones are still in my employment, will it make any difference to my average staff rating if I keep them or terminate their contracts?
Thanks,

It might

Okay, here's a more helpful answer...take a look at (for example) your coaches summary page and see where the attributes for the 'overall' score come from. That should tell you which ones you can get rid of.

1st May 24 1:47 PM
Lemmy
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Cantona
Thanks,

It won't affect your staff rating if you get rid of them as long as your new staff are all higher rated. The staff rating is worked out from the average of only the highest rated in each of the 5 areas.

What chyperhondriac is alluding to is that some of the attributes of the old staff might be better than the new ones.

1st May 24 3:39 PM
roland68
Posts 986
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
The staff rating is worked out from the average of only the highest rated in each of the 5 areas.

What chyperhondriac is alluding to is that some of the attributes of the old staff might be better than the new ones.

Not sure that I've ever disagreed with anything Lemmy has said before, I've always thought the same way. But here's a first:
The first sentence is something I've gone along with for quite some time as it worked for me too. However, for my current staff now, it doesn't. My highest staff ratings for each position are currently 69/70/71/72/73 which is easily calculated as an average of 71... But my average staff rating is not 71.

The other option that has been suggested in the past, the average of the "verall" value works for my staff still.

Does that work out for other managers?

I totally agree with the second sentence.

1st May 24 4:17 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 289
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68

The other option that has been suggested in the past, the average of the "verall" value works for my staff still.

Does that work out for other managers?

This is what I've always worked on, and makes logical sense to me. If you had a coach who was amazing at outfield coaching and average at goalkeeper coaching and another one who was good at both, you'd have amazing outfield coaching and good goalkeeper coaching.

Three of my 15 staff are 59+, but my staff rating is 59.

1st May 24 5:48 PM
Lemmy
Posts 473
Hmm my top 5 staff average is 69.8 and the board rating is 70

1st May 24 5:52 PM
Lemmy
Posts 473
Average of all staff is 69.86

1st May 24 7:27 PM
maddog17_2nd
Posts 411
My top 5 staff (one from each category) is an average of 58.6

My Board staff rating is 60

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game