ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev123Next »
2nd May 21 11:48 AM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,187
Youth Changes Completed
The admin team are thrilled to be able to announce the youth changes have occurred - please take a look at the news item as it provides more details (and peek in your academies!)

2nd May 21 12:00 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 71
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
The admin team are thrilled to be able to announce the youth changes have occurred - please take a look at the as it provides more details (and peek in your academies!)

Well done Ron and the Admin Team.

2nd May 21 12:10 PM
rocketman_2nd
Posts 2
A big thank you Ron, for all the hard work to make improvements to the youth Academy.

I can see big improvemnts to my youth players, just hope i dont lose them

Well pleased.

Cheers

2nd May 21 12:10 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 253
"Due to changes in the quality distribution of incoming youths, some youths in current academies have been updated to better reflect the new distribution - take a look at your youths to see if you can notice any changes."

One of my players went up by 40 points to a 73 rating!

I'm hoping that such a large increase isn't a bug.

2nd May 21 12:19 PM
roland68
Posts 615
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
"Due to changes in the quality distribution of incoming youths, some youths in current academies have been updated to better reflect the new distribution - take a look at your youths to see if you can notice any changes."

One of my players went up by 40 points to a 73 rating!

I'm hoping that such a large increase isn't a bug.

Nice, I didn't get any player increase quite that much but one of my youths, who was 62 I think, is now looking very promising at 86..

2nd May 21 12:21 PM
roland68
Posts 615
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
The admin team are thrilled to be able to announce the youth changes have occurred - please take a look at the as it provides more details (and peek in your academies!)

Good work everyone involved, sounds very interesting.

2nd May 21 12:23 PM
operation_ivy
Posts 3
good news that the game is being tweaked for the better. now to go check my youths and see if they've improved much

2nd May 21 12:26 PM
operation_ivy
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by operation_ivy
good news that the game is being tweaked for the better. now to go check my youths and see if they've improved much

Increases to all but one of my youths, the best being my 14 year old defender going up from 44 to 65. Happy days

2nd May 21 1:01 PM
Bartmeteenc
Posts 597
Great to see improvements being made to the game!! Looking forward to seeing these changes for myself and what my scouts will bring in.

2nd May 21 2:17 PM
singe
Posts 19
Some nice increases for my Youths hoepfully.
In order of longest in my Academy at the top (not very long) Top one has been in since he was 12 so a bit disappointed in only a 4 increase but probably reflects his original stats. The 39 to 54 and nearly ready for ormotion is nice.

Prev New Inc Age
24 28 4 16
43 47 4 14
29 45 16 15
41 44 3 16
39 54 15 17
27 35 8 14
27 36 9 13

2nd May 21 2:19 PM
singe
Posts 19
So good to see the game improvements, and they are major.

Will the Youth improvements affect our club rating do you think?

2nd May 21 2:31 PM
ReginaldoG
Posts 2
Best youth for me improved to a 76 overall, exciting to see the improvements so far, can't wait to see what else happens.

As far as I can tell, we're still limited to 8 youth players.

2nd May 21 2:31 PM
andyoz
Posts 41
Happy with the new changes, slightly gutted that I promoted my 66 rated youth just a week ago, he probably would of been in the 80's if I left it.

Think there will be a lot more quality players hitting the market in coming seasons, which may well reduce the prices of the good quality players, making it easier to build a competitive squad without spending crazy money.

Will be interesting to see how it affects the game over the next five or so seasons.

2nd May 21 2:42 PM
JustSuper
Posts 28
Thanks Ron ill send you the money by post tomorrow

2nd May 21 3:45 PM
Stan
Posts 30
Great work

Under the promotion chances section, it it now the time spent in the academy or amount of time remaining on the contract which is important?

2nd May 21 4:44 PM
LW78
Posts 28
Thank you for the hard work, I'm glad I didn't attempt to promote my 16 yo DMF now!

2nd May 21 7:42 PM
Atco47
Posts 9
Quote:
Originally posted by LW78
Thank you for the hard work, I'm glad I didn't attempt to promote my 16 yo DMF now!

I promoted mine two days ago! At least he accepted

Great to see some changes made. Gives me hope! Great work

2nd May 21 8:18 PM
HMFC
Posts 273
Thanks for update. So happy to see this positive change. Good work

2nd May 21 8:24 PM
Glosterra
Posts 15
Great to see some changes. Can stop paying silly money on the transfer market now.

2nd May 21 10:17 PM
Boston2017_2nd
Posts 29
This will hurt top teams

« Prev123Next »

Copyright © 2021 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game