ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Transfer Forum
« Prev1Next »
17th Jul 21 11:08 PM
Hermosa
Posts 45
Any affordable half decent centre backs for sale?
Preferably in Ireland, but I could spare a scout if needed.

18th Jul 21 3:08 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 125
depends what you mean by affordable?

Everyone has different bankrolls

18th Jul 21 8:45 PM
Notfair
Posts 37
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY

get a loan ark is sorting a bant out where you borrow to pay back 20% what you lent. if you was short of cash you would i would. good idea. but i have loads an loads of monies. but am not a tiny club.

18th Jul 21 9:15 PM
Notfair
Posts 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Hermosa
Preferably in Ireland, but I could spare a scout if needed.
just looked at your players. you will be lucky to get 10m for your hole team. if i was you look at vacancies. all your players wouldnt get in my reserve team. saves wasting time. on here we would all do the same thing. good luck.

20th Jul 21 10:11 PM
Hermosa
Posts 45
Quote:
Originally posted by Notfair
just looked at your players. you will be lucky to get 10m for your hole team. if i was you look at vacancies. all your players wouldnt get in my reserve team. saves wasting time. on here we would all do the same thing. good luck.

Life's not fair, I know

I picked this team as it was the one team in Ireland available and I will stick with it.
Currently 2 players on the m,arket and bids received doubting your valuation of my club.

My lads are very good lads, maybe not the best on paper, but on the inside there's none better and that's what counts over here. Ambitious supertalented egotrippers are not welcome and will be sold to clubs looking to buy titles.

20th Jul 21 10:13 PM
Hermosa
Posts 45
Quote:

Back on topic: affordable is less than 1M, half decent means should be able to get into their 30s when trained up. Age of lesser importance, depending on wage.

20th Jul 21 10:16 PM
Hermosa
Posts 45
Quote:

btw, do you have enough players to form a reserve squad?

21st Jul 21 7:01 AM
Notfair
Posts 37
Quote:
btw, do you have enough players to form a reserve squad?
Thats notfair. i will have some good cbk in a couple of seasons. but i think you will be sacked by then. its notfair.

21st Jul 21 10:08 AM
Hermosa
Posts 45
I see what can be rather than what is and that makes everything look pretty pink

I'm ranked 334 out of 334, so the only way is up

21st Jul 21 7:53 PM
Notfair
Posts 37
Quote:
I see what can be rather than what is and that makes everything look pretty pink

I'm ranked 334 out of 334, so the only way is up
faire comment if i can help in anyway i will with trust. this games about time thats all you be ok.

25th Jul 21 9:34 PM
Hermosa
Posts 45
Quote:

You may want to do your valuation course again. Only sold 2 so far and nearly 18M received.

25th Jul 21 11:58 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 125
Quote:

I started with a pretty bad team, a lot of oldies, did get more then 10m tho lol.

26th Jul 21 9:53 AM
Notfair
Posts 37
Quote:
I started with a pretty bad team, a lot of oldies, did get more then 10m tho lol.
well done akrazy. youo was the right man for the right job.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2021 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game