ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev12Next »
23rd Sep 15 4:11 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Match day IAG live scores
Hi In the match day tab it says my game will start at 15:00 but is already 16:11 and it still says preview, team selection etc. and when I click on any it just stays on the match day tab.

Can anyone help?

23rd Sep 15 4:12 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Same error as the one I raised earlier.

23rd Sep 15 5:05 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Same error as the one I raised earlier.

where is that (what thread, section etc.)? I still don't have any stats. Does everyone's stats load when all games finish?

23rd Sep 15 5:08 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread.

My bad

23rd Sep 15 5:13 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread.

My bad
sometimes looking at scoreline is annoying

23rd Sep 15 5:14 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 27
Quote:
Originally posted by davidmike
sometimes looking at scoreline is annoying

Why would that be?

Cheers,

Harry

23rd Sep 15 5:15 PM
HenryM
Posts 35
So what's going on here? My match was supposed to start at 3 and hasn't yet. I cannot find the thread explaining what is going on only that some people are seeing scores and some aren't.

23rd Sep 15 5:16 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 27
Quote:
Originally posted by HenryM
So what's going on here? My match was supposed to start at 3 and hasn't yet. I cannot find the thread explaining what is going on only that some people are seeing scores and some aren't.

Look under competitions.

Cheers,

Harry

23rd Sep 15 5:16 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by HenryM

Relax Henry

Brynsadler FC (0) 1 - 0 (0) Simple United

23rd Sep 15 5:18 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Click on

Competitions > IAG Super Cup > In play > then type in your team name in the search box

Also you have won 1-0

23rd Sep 15 5:25 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan1uk
Click on

Competitions > IAG Super Cup > In play > then type in your team name in the search box

Also you have won 1-0
can someone take a pen and rewrite my score line for me,will pay you after that

23rd Sep 15 5:27 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan1uk
Click on

Also you have won 1-0
can someone take a pen and rewrite my score line for me,will pay you after that

23rd Sep 15 5:29 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
I won 1-0. Great, still don't know why I couldn't see it on match day tab though?

23rd Sep 15 5:42 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2001
I won 1-0. Great, still don't know why I couldn't see it on match day tab though?
well you should be happy that you won without seeing the scores.in my case i lost seeing the score line,how annoying.wish i did not see the score line.

23rd Sep 15 5:43 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Quote:
well you should be happy that you won without seeing the scores.in my case i lost seeing the score line,how annoying.wish i did not see the score line.

Thanks

23rd Sep 15 5:44 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Quote:

Thanks

Edit: Repeated because bad connection

23rd Sep 15 6:03 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2001
Thanks

Edit: Repeated because bad connection
hmmm

23rd Sep 15 6:58 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Hopefully this doesn't get lost in all the spam posts, but here goes:

I've had this same issue, too: I finally took a screenshot showing a recent match in progress with no live feed button, and clicking any options just results in a match day screen reload. It usually only lasts for one match, goes back to normal for 3 or 4 matches, and then randomly pops up again. I've tried Safari and Firefox, and it persists.

More of a nuisance than anything, but Matt is not alone.

23rd Sep 15 7:03 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Quote:
Originally posted by KafkaStoleMyBike
Hopefully this doesn't get lost in all the spam posts, but here goes:

I've had this same issue, too: I finally took a screenshot showing a recent match in progress with no live feed button, and clicking any options just results in a match day screen reload. It usually only lasts for one match, goes back to normal for 3 or 4 matches, and then randomly pops up again. I've tried Safari and Firefox, and it persists.

More of a nuisance than anything, but Matt is not alone.

Thanks, at least I am not alone. This is the first time it has happened to me before.

23rd Sep 15 7:29 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
I've had this issue too but by clicking into the competitions tab you get to then enter the match feed. It's only happened twice with me but no big deal as there's the work around.

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game