ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
23rd Feb 16 9:35 PM
Luvemaster
Posts 68
Display Bug?
My second team (Hoof Hearted - Italy - Serie D) has a player listed in the T.M, his rating is shown as 16 even though his rating moved up to 17 three days ago.

When you click on him it shows 17.

Not too fussed, just thought i'd point it out.

23rd Feb 16 9:40 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Was he listed before his increase because the transfer market always displays the rating he was when he was placed on the market.

23rd Feb 16 9:41 PM
Firesilver
Posts 973
It's been like that for all of IAG2 and IAG3. The player always displays the rating he was listed at.

This is actually a good thing for buyers, as it allows them to see which players are still improving.

23rd Feb 16 9:44 PM
Luvemaster
Posts 68
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
Was he listed before his increase because the transfer market always displays the rating he was when he was placed on the market.
Yes.

23rd Feb 16 9:45 PM
Luvemaster
Posts 68
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
It's been like that for all of IAG2 and IAG3. The player always displays the rating he was listed at.

This is actually a good thing for buyers, as it allows them to see which players are still improving.
If they click on him?

Thanks.

23rd Feb 16 10:22 PM
Firesilver
Posts 973
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster
If they click on him?

Thanks.

You're welcome.

24th Feb 16 12:58 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver

I agree. Most people will click on them to check for injuries, current wages etc.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game