ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
7th Feb 16 8:19 PM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
Using Search
Probably not a bug and just me but when i try and search for a team i get nothing getting frustrating especially when you are trying to find out why you missed out on a player.Yes i am putting the correct team name in.

7th Feb 16 8:51 PM
toriblack
Posts 108
Yes, there seems to be a bug. The search works if you just put the start of the team name, but you can't put any spaces and you can't put the end of the name - just the start.

Eg my team name is Downings Under 16s, the only way to find it is by searching for "Downings", or "Down" etc.

The minimum number of characters you can search for is 4, so it's impossible to find a team called "The Rovers", "FC Barcelona" etc using the search.

7th Feb 16 9:07 PM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
Thanks that worked unfortunately.Found out im a cheapskate when it comes to buying players.

8th Feb 16 6:47 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
Originally posted by PH3NIX
Thanks that worked unfortunately.Found out im a cheapskate when it comes to buying players.

Then again, losing a bid by just 50k is even more frustrating as I did a few days ago....I am also a cheapskate though!

10th Feb 16 11:22 PM
mackfishy_2nd
Posts 74
Quote:
Originally posted by toriblack
Yes, there seems to be a bug. The search works if you just put the start of the team name, but you can't put any spaces and you can't put the end of the name - just the start.

Eg my team name is Downings Under 16s, the only way to find it is by searching for "Downings", or "Down" etc.

The minimum number of characters you can search for is 4, so it's impossible to find a team called "The Rovers", "FC Barcelona" etc using the search.

If you type in The_Rovers or FC_Barcelona it should work

11th Feb 16 9:36 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by mackfishy_2nd
If you type in The_Rovers or FC_Barcelona it should work

You only need to type in the_ and it will list all clubs starting with "the"

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game