ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
15th Apr 21 2:51 PM
ironpsycho_2nd
Posts 168
Calling it a day,(for now)
Hey all
I shall be resigning from both teams at some point today so I can spend time with my grandson and family.
I have just had enough for now but I hope to be back at some point in the future , not sure when but probably around six months or so. Maybe earlier dependant on how much I miss the game.
Although I?ve not won a title (premier league) I?ve won a couple of league cups and inter cups so I?m pleased with that.
It?s a great game, just needs a few tweaks here and there.
Catch you all soon I hope
Cheers
Neil

15th Apr 21 2:53 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,187
Sorry to see you go, Neil! If you're interested in sharing the tweaks you think could be useful, please PM me your thoughts.

Hope to see you back sooner rather than later. Enjoy the family time

15th Apr 21 6:09 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 270
GL with that mate.
We'll see you when we see you - if not before.

15th Apr 21 6:32 PM
TopGun2
Posts 387
Shame to see you move on Neil but thanks for playing and I hope we'll see you again when the itch returns!

15th Apr 21 8:30 PM
World_2nd
Posts 20
Quote:
Originally posted by ironpsycho_2nd
Hey all
I shall be resigning from both teams at some point today so I can spend time with my grandson and family.
I have just had enough for now but I hope to be back at some point in the future , not sure when but probably around six months or so. Maybe earlier dependant on how much I miss the game.
Although I?ve not won a title (premier league) I?ve won a couple of league cups and inter cups so I?m pleased with that.
It?s a great game, just needs a few tweaks here and there.
Catch you all soon I hope
Cheers
Neil

Damn shame to see you go but wish you all of the best see you in the future

15th Apr 21 9:18 PM
stripey
Posts 4,706
All the best, Neil, and don't leave it too long.

15th Apr 21 10:00 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 4,979
Enjoy the time with your grandson. You'll love it!

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2021 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game