ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
18th Sep 15 8:40 AM
maddog17
Posts 273
No Message During Transfer Negotiations
Hi

I was expecting a message at the 8am update for a player that I'm bidding on but nothing has come through.

Negoatiations started at the 8pm update yesterday so this would have been the 2nd attempt to agree a contract.

Fortunately I've played long enough to know where to find the player and put in an improved offer.

It happened because the player was thinking the offer over so no message is sent which I think is wrong as a lot of less experienced managers are going to miss out on players through no fault of their own by not receiving an update message and assuming the player has gone elsewhere instead.

The same happens when negotiating contracts with players in your squad and again you can fail to agree a contract if you don't remember to go in to the squad page and look under contracts to see who you are still in talks with and then find the players who are still thinking over the offer and improve your offer (if you want to).

I really think we should receive a message from all players that we are negotiating with regardless of how satisfied they are with the offer.

18th Sep 15 11:18 PM
RocketmanGav
Posts 185
This is the same as the previous version.

I have also found that when you get that certain message in the contract negotiations screen they always seem to sign at a later update.

Yes a message would be better.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game