ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
28th Aug 17 3:19 PM
Revieisking
Posts 17
Stadium
Just taken this club on and notice it is saying I have 10,000 capacity with 7,000 effective yet there are no stands currently under construction. Assume the previous incumbent had building work under way. Will this 'reset' at any point to 7,000 or will the building worm restart?

28th Aug 17 3:42 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Revieisking
Just taken this club on and notice it is saying I have 10,000 capacity with 7,000 effective yet there are no stands currently under construction. Assume the previous incumbent had building work under way. Will this 'reset' at any point to 7,000 or will the building worm restart?

I suspect the previous manager did start construction work but this was halted when he resinged and the club reset.

I doubt work will restart in the future but it will be interesting to see what your attendances are and what is displayed whenever you add a stand.

It may need Ron to correct a display bug.

28th Aug 17 4:22 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
I might be wrong so someone correct me if I am but I THINK the following happens.

If a manager starts construction on the day he then leaves the club the build continues to show as though it's 'ineffective' seats until it would have been completed. After that time elapses the ground will however remain at the 7000 level.

28th Aug 17 5:20 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 364
I think this happened to me once. I just remember i didn't get the extra seats and it went back to normal at some point.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game