ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
10th Feb 16 9:31 PM
Jija
Posts 72
2nd league not shown in transfer market
I can only see my native Germany on the transfer market, when I should be seeing two.

10th Feb 16 9:33 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by Jija
I can only see my native Germany on the transfer market, when I should be seeing two.

Now I believe. It's been flagged.

11th Feb 16 12:18 AM
Archaon
Posts 7
Then has come up every season I'm sure - any chance of a permanent fix?

11th Feb 16 8:51 AM
Wazza_RS
Posts 11
Spain is the same?

11th Feb 16 8:56 AM
marty15
Posts 76
It happens every season for a day then back to two!

11th Feb 16 9:07 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Doesn't really matter does it. Yesterday we could see every player that was listed for 5 days and had the chance to bid on them.

11th Feb 16 11:00 AM
Jija
Posts 72
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Doesn't really matter does it. Yesterday we could see every player that was listed for 5 days and had the chance to bid on them.
But what if all my money was being used on a bid for someone else and I wasn't able to bid on any other players. I may have missed out on someone when my money gets freed up.

11th Feb 16 11:13 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by Jija
But what if all my money was being used on a bid for someone else and I wasn't able to bid on any other players. I may have missed out on someone when my money gets freed up.

Fair point.

Works well for me though.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game