ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
7th Nov 22 8:31 PM
MrBlock
Posts 22
End of season Tax
Can't seem to find the end of season tax information

7th Nov 22 8:42 PM
Lemmy
Posts 395
Help tab > what's under club tab

7th Nov 22 9:52 PM
Denny
Posts 380
Forgot about tax. Thanks for the reminder! Been a while...

8th Nov 22 1:07 PM
Trickyuk
Posts 159
52m loss this season. Can I off set the losses against future profits?

8th Nov 22 4:54 PM
AndyP
Posts 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Forgot about tax. Thanks for the reminder! Been a while...

Spend Spend Spend

13th Nov 22 8:20 PM
andyoz
Posts 117
I got stung big time by the taxman this time round. Had managed my finances rather well or so I thought, was coming to the end of the season with a small profit, a little bit going to the tax man but I don't mind paying a little tax.

However I timed the sale of a player wrong, thought it was going through today but it went through yesterday, also got far more for my player than I was expecting. So I've just checked, the tax man pocked just shy of 10M last night!

OUCH!

13th Nov 22 8:30 PM
TopGun2
Posts 507
Oh that hurts! I was trying hard to buy a player before the end of season to trim my tax bill down but didn't manage it but it wasn't that much.

13th Nov 22 8:34 PM
andyoz
Posts 117
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Oh that hurts! I was trying hard to buy a player before the end of season to trim my tax bill down but didn't manage it but it wasn't that much.

To be fair I got about 10 Million more for the player than I was expecting, so it's not done me to much damage. It's just a bit of a sickner when you see it on the balance sheet haha

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game