ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev12345Next »
17th Mar 22 7:23 PM
TopGun2
Posts 447
March 22 Mafia Game Day 2 Thread - Day 2 ends 11am Sunday
Well if the town was sad at my passing (actually it didn't seem like you really were but I'll pretend), they will be extra sad this morning to find that Uxua - Town Cop is hanging, dead, from the hands of the town clocktower.

Reminder to Tuchel, Cherub and Jackdee714 that failure to vote today will get you mod-killed and most likely cost your team any chance of winning the game . I'm already on the hunt for reserves in case that happens.

Day 2 has begun, and will end at 11am on Sunday [sorry for the weird time but we gotta smash the Hammers on Sunday afternoon]

17th Mar 22 7:24 PM
TopGun2
Posts 447
Just realised I said 6pm, thought I'd said 8pm but have been caught on a work problem anyway. Either way, sorry this is late.

17th Mar 22 7:33 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,624
Christ! We've got no chance! If the Mafia are so jammy that out of 9 players they go and choose our Cop...

17th Mar 22 7:51 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
Sadly, I suspected Uxua had a role, as he left a clue in his first post. I even commented on it, so I don't think mafia were lucky, as such.

Anyway, he's gone & we have to win without him.

Vote: RocketmanGav

Why Gav? Something didn't sit right with his post voting first Uxua, then Cherub. He called it a joke, which I can live with, but the fact that Uxua is no longer with us needs further scrutiny.

Guys, I am not voting for any of the absentees at this point, ignoring what TG2 said in his opening statement about absent players helping their team lose. It's true that one or more could be bad, but I rather suspect there's only one, but one in three is not great odds when mafia have been handed an advantage. Let's not make it worse, unless we have clear leads.

17th Mar 22 7:55 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,624
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Sadly, I suspected Uxua had a role, as he left a clue in his first post. I even commented on it, so I don't think mafia were lucky, as such.

Why Gav? Something didn't sit right with his post voting first Uxua, then Cherub. He called it a joke, which I can live with, but the fact that Uxua is no longer with us needs further scrutiny.

Guys, I am not voting for any of the absentees at this point, ignoring what TG2 said in his opening statement about absent players helping their team lose. It's true that one or more could be bad, but I rather suspect there's only one, but one in three is not great odds when mafia have been handed an advantage. Let's not make it worse, unless we have clear leads.

Yes, but... *mutters under breath*

17th Mar 22 9:00 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,830
Quote:

Bloody hell this is a dire situation, how lucky is that? 9 to go at and they take out our cop!

Blue without wishing to be the harbinger of doom, with the cop no longer with us and only a JOAT left who can help us (hopefully if they're not amongst the absent 3) how do we get clear leads? I don't think it would be a good idea for the JOAT to declare anything yet, do you?

17th Mar 22 9:05 PM
cherub
Posts 37
First of, I'd like to apologise for been inactive In the First day phase
Lost motivation in doing anything generally, back on both feet now

Presently not in a place of rest, will catch up as soon as I'm in

17th Mar 22 9:05 PM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 291
Ouch! Definitely not the start we wanted!
Blue boar you said you saw a hint in UXUA 1st post, could you point this out as I can?t see any hint to his role?
Normally we would be asking if he had any info but seeing as we started with a day phase he wouldn?t have known who was who?
Hopefully our JOAT might have some info. I doubt he/she would have watched or tracked last night, if we are as lucky as the mafia were he/she might have watched UXUA last night or tracked the killer! But I doubt we are that lucky!

17th Mar 22 9:08 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,830
Quote:

Hmm, having just looked through Gavs post I'm not really getting this? It's just Gav going round the houses like he always does, nothing really incriminating IMO.

17th Mar 22 9:09 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,830
Quote:
Originally posted by cherub

Great, you're here, welcome aboard

17th Mar 22 9:26 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,624
Quote:

Nice to see you cherub.

17th Mar 22 9:31 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
Quote:
Originally posted by WAZZA_IS_BACK
Ouch! Definitely not the start we wanted!
Blue boar you said you saw a hint in UXUA 1st post, could you point this out as I can?t see any hint to his role?

Yes, Uxua said "kicks TG2 leg to see if it jerks!". Seemed to me like someone with a role would say something like that, a bit like an air crash investigator kicking tin (aircraft parts) to see what can be uncovered, so I took it as a hint & I am pretty sure the mafia picked up on it too, given Uxua is now dead.

I did ask why Uxua would say that, but the only response actually came from Wazza is back, who said (in jest I think) "maybe to make sure he is dead?"

17th Mar 22 9:38 PM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 291
Quote:
Yes, Uxua said "kicks TG2 leg to see if it jerks!". Seemed to me like someone with a role would say something like that, a bit like an air crash investigator kicking tin (aircraft parts) to see what can be uncovered, so I took it as a hint & I am pretty sure the mafia picked up on it too, given Uxua is now dead.

I did ask why Uxua would say that, but the only response actually came from Wazza is back, who said (in jest I think) "maybe to make sure he is dead?"

I still don?t really see a hint in the phrase, but not going to argue with you about it.
As for my remark about making sure he was dead, it was I reply to you saying why would you want to kick a dead person.

17th Mar 22 9:47 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesimp
Hmm, having just looked through Gavs post I'm not really getting this? It's just Gav going round the houses like he always does, nothing really incriminating IMO.

Gav could have just been miffed that Uxua voted for him before he'd even logged into the game, but the excuses happen a bit too often and I just don't fancy going round the houses with him.

Aside from that, he was one of three who attracted three votes day one & was the only one to vote Uxua, hence why I felt it needed further scrutiny.

In answer to Stripey's question on p4 day1, I was referring to the likelihood that Cherub's lack of contribution might be connected to possibly not having a night role. That was however, just assumption on my part which was why I hinted that cherub was more likely a townie, rather than being more direct.

17th Mar 22 9:49 PM
cherub
Posts 37
So bad to lose out town cop in this, I was going to MOD ask of the sanity when I read the role, seems that's a waste already

I'm tryna doing a bit of catch up, and it seems we'd be in the voyage of looking for a thin line of slip ups, I'd tryna dig in one, saw one when I was skimming through, but not so sure of it content

17th Mar 22 9:50 PM
cherub
Posts 37
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Nice to see you cherub.

Yeah, thanks PS

17th Mar 22 9:58 PM
stripey
Posts 5,291
Quote:

I don't read it that way at all. Looks to me as if you're being wise after the event. Why would a Cop want to hint at his role when he hadn't made any investigations? That would be pointless.

Anyway, that's a terrible blow from last night. The Mafia have been very lucky.

17th Mar 22 9:59 PM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 291
Quote:
So bad to lose out town cop in this, I was going to MOD ask of the sanity when I read the role, seems that's a waste already

I'm tryna doing a bit of catch up, and it seems we'd be in the voyage of looking for a thin line of slip ups, I'd tryna dig in one, saw one when I was skimming through, but not so sure of it content

Would be interesting to see/hear what this possible slip up is, seeing as nothing has really been said? But if you have possibly read something Cherub could you let us know, thanks

17th Mar 22 10:00 PM
stripey
Posts 5,291
Quote:

Can you find it again, Cherub? It would be interesting to learn what you've possibly spotted.

17th Mar 22 10:00 PM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 291
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
I don't read it that way at all. Looks to me as if you're being wise after the event. Why would a Cop want to hint at his role when he hadn't made any investigations? That would be pointless.

Anyway, that's a terrible blow from last night. The Mafia have been very lucky.

Phew! I thought it was just me that couldn?t see that hint that isn?t really a hint!

« Prev12345Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game