ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev12345Next »
19th Mar 22 10:00 PM
stripey
Posts 5,291
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesimp
Ok so a quick vote count and run down

Blueboar votes for Rocketmangav
Rocketmangav votes for Jackdee714
Stripey votes for Blueboar
Euro votes for Jackdee714
Jamesimp votes for Tuchel
Wazza votes for Jackdee714
PS votes for Euro

Still to vote, Tuchel, Cherub, Jackdee714 & Adam_w_17

Jackdee714 is currently on 3 votes

Thanks for this, James.
Looks like a lot of tactical voting going on here.

19th Mar 22 10:03 PM
adam_w_17
Posts 32
Sorry for the lack of post this day phase, I?ve been on a stag do so I don?t think reading this forum was a good idea

Frustrating luck for the night kill, it?s going to make this game extremely difficult now!

I?ve read through and I can?t get the hint that you picked up on Blue? but I also think everyone is searching for bread crumbs, so I can appreciate it could well be innocent.

Really not much to go off so far still. Positively, we all managed to keep the voting even on the first day. Would it not be sensible to go for that again? I need to check back, but I think only one or two more votes to a player on a vote already ties things up. Or doesn?t the tied vote not avoid a lynching like on the first day?

19th Mar 22 10:05 PM
adam_w_17
Posts 32
I?m going to vote now as I might not get a chance to log back in until after deadline.

Nothing to go by, other than the hope for a tied vote and a no-lynch (assuming that?s the rules)

Vote: Tuchel

19th Mar 22 10:07 PM
stripey
Posts 5,291
Adam, the thing to do is to check the Rules to see if they've changed. I could tell you, but....

19th Mar 22 10:11 PM
stripey
Posts 5,291
I have a question for Wazza and BlueBoar. Are you both still of the opinion that a tied vote is risky? If so, can you explain why the risk of an unwanted lynch is greater than with voting that isn't so organised (except, of course, when there's good evidence of someone being Mafia)?

19th Mar 22 10:12 PM
adam_w_17
Posts 32
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Adam, the thing to do is to check the Rules to see if they've changed. I could tell you, but....

Can the rules change?

I will check, that was very lazy of me

19th Mar 22 10:15 PM
stripey
Posts 5,291
Quote:
Originally posted by adam_w_17
Can the rules change?

I will check, that was very lazy of me

Read the first paragraph!

19th Mar 22 10:17 PM
adam_w_17
Posts 32
The rules still state that a tied for means no lynch. So it seems like the obvious choice, for us to try and make that happen again, as it?s a little win for us!

Stripey, you make a good point reference those that didn?t think it was a good idea as it seems like a no brainer, so its fairly suspicious to not want a no lynch option.

19th Mar 22 10:19 PM
adam_w_17
Posts 32
Quote:
I have a question for Wazza and BlueBoar. Are you both still of the opinion that a tied vote is risky? If so, can you explain why the risk of an unwanted lynch is greater than with voting that isn't so organised (except, of course, when there's good evidence of someone being Mafia)?

At this point, if you change your vote to Tuchel, that ties the voting up for now. If you?re on board for the tied vote, it would make sense for you to be the one to do it

19th Mar 22 10:19 PM
stripey
Posts 5,291
If you had to Lynch someone, which players strike you as the most suspicious, given what they've posted, Adam?

19th Mar 22 10:20 PM
stripey
Posts 5,291
Quote:
At this point, if you change your vote to Tuchel, that ties the voting up for now. If you?re on board for the tied vote, it would make sense for you to be the one to do it
I'll do that, as then there's a bit of frustration for the Mafia.

Vote: Tuchel

19th Mar 22 10:24 PM
adam_w_17
Posts 32
Quote:
If you had to Lynch someone, which players strike you as the most suspicious, given what they've posted, Adam?

At this early stage I can?t say I?d be confident enough in calling anyone out as theres so little to go by. In my mind, the point you?ve made RE Wazza and Blueboar not wanting to tie the vote is there only thing noteworthy, but I?m not sure it?s 100% sinister, perhaps just not thinking in the same way as you and I.

19th Mar 22 10:24 PM
adam_w_17
Posts 32
Do you have any other suspicions Stripey?

Does anyone for that matter?

19th Mar 22 10:25 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,830
We need the other 3 to get involved or they could be mod killed

19th Mar 22 10:28 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,830
Quote:

Blue has been a bit erratic but that's about it, I went for Tuchel because he posted once and disappeared, I was hoping it may smoke him out.

19th Mar 22 10:34 PM
stripey
Posts 5,291
The most recent log-ins for the three missing players are the 14th, 15th and 17th, JackDee being the 14th.

20th Mar 22 8:47 AM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 291
Quote:

I did post my thoughts on this on day 1 Stripey and you have played enough games to know that all it takes is 1 person to change a vote or even just vote randomly for the wrong person (as they hadn?t got time to read all the post so just voted!) which could spoil the tie. Yes it could and most probably be Mafia that does the vote change but if they do manage to change the vote last min we could be looking at a 3-1 lose.
Example
We have a tied vote today but the mafia change the vote so we lose 1 player.
Then they kill at night, that?s 2 players. We vote the next day for the person who changed the vote (presuming he is mafia, they lose 1 player) the following night they make another kill. We lose 3 players to their 1.
Hope that makes sense

20th Mar 22 9:06 AM
WAZZA_IS_BACK
Posts 291
Quote:

I?m suspicious of everyone!
But there are are 2 experienced players that seem not to be playing their usual self, There?s players that we don?t hear from, only for them to pop their head up and post, sometimes just after someone has voted to lynch them!

But my biggest gripe is with inactive players as they add absolutely nothing to the game and for all we know they might even be mafia players in there! So that is why I have voted for an inactive player.
1. Why would you want an inactive player in the game?
2. The longer the game goes on I think it will actually suit the mafia now the cop has gone!
3. With 1 JOAT (and a DOC) left they would need to be very lucky (like the mafia were for there kill) to get any evidence (I know the Doc won?t get evidence) Think about the JOAT for moment and his night actions
N1 investigates a person with a town result (could still be the GF)
N2 watches a player who has no visitors
N3 tracks a player who goes nowhere
N4 blocks a player without a role

What has the above JOAT discovered? Not a lot really! And in the mean time the mafia are picking us off 1 by 1 (unless the Doc chooses the right person every night!).
Another reason why a tied vote is not going to help, especially if they are going to get mod killed, if we vote one of them of surely that is better and could be a mafia member?

20th Mar 22 11:06 AM
TopGun2
Posts 447
So Day 2 draws to a close with the town not much closer to catching the evil fiends taking down then town 1 by 1. A tied vote leaves nobody being lynched today. Maybe another death or two overnight with spark the town into action tomorrow.

Let's start with these:

Tuchel: Vanilla Townie: Mod-killed for failing to vote on either day
Cherub: Vanilla Townie: Mod-killed for failing to vote on either day
Jackdee: Replaced by Uxua for failing to vote on either day

If I find any more suitable replacements I'll introduce them to restore the balance.

Night 2 has begun, submit your actions, if you have one, by 8.30pm Monday, Day 3 will start at 9.30pm Monday

« Prev12345Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game