ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
3rd Mar 16 9:43 PM
rambocat_2nd
Posts 15
players on transfer list
before the last update i had 2 players on the transfer list that had "1 day" left on their listings before the most recent update.

today it should have had them as closing "today" but were removed rom the transfer list.

3rd Mar 16 10:27 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat_2nd
before the last update i had 2 players on the transfer list that had "1 day" left on their listings before the most recent update.

today it should have had them as closing "today" but were removed rom the transfer list.

You mean all day today up to 8pm they were showing as 1 day remaining?

And then after the update at 8pm they disappeared from the list?

When did you last check their status?

Also, can you look back on your finances and see when the transfer list fees were paid please?

3rd Mar 16 10:40 PM
acol_arnie
Posts 518
I had a defender I was bidding on that was 1 day left before the update but isn't there any more when it should have been "today" after the update.

Forget his name, from the Japanese league with great FAs and only 22 - so probably wouldn't have stood a chance.

3rd Mar 16 10:54 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by acol_arnie
I had a defender I was bidding on that was 1 day left before the update but isn't there any more when it should have been "today" after the update.

Forget his name, from the Japanese league with great FAs and only 22 - so probably wouldn't have stood a chance.

I came across that player I think. Fujita?

Are you absolutely positive arnie?

Perhaps the selling manager (or any bidder - there must have been loads!) can confirm when bidding closed?

4th Mar 16 6:48 AM
acol_arnie
Posts 518
Pretty sure - i check it most days and don't recall seeing a "today" but do remember a "1 day". I also knew I had a couple of days left to bid after the cup final as that would bring in fresh funding (not as much as hoped for, buy hey) so yes, pretty sure something strange went on.

4th Mar 16 7:07 AM
Carax
Posts 626
I was bidding for the same fella, but I thought he closed yesterday? I could be wrong of course.

I pulled out and went for another player though. Who I am in negos for now... Crossing fingers but it is likely that a drunk bidder will come on top with double my amount.

5th Mar 16 12:09 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
You mean all day today up to 8pm they were showing as 1 day remaining?

And then after the update at 8pm they disappeared from the list?

When did you last check their status?

Also, can you look back on your finances and see when the transfer list fees were paid please?

Rambo, did you check back to see when the listing fees were?

5th Mar 16 4:07 AM
rambocat_2nd
Posts 15
forgot about this
sorry
listing fees were on saturday the 27th.
i dont remember getting a message they were removed from the transfer list either

5th Mar 16 11:28 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
So the day of 3 March (pre update) would have been their last day.

So no bug then. Good.

5th Mar 16 3:08 PM
rambocat
Posts 404
Quote:
So the day of 3 March (pre update) would have been their last day.

this is true, they should have still been on the list as closing "today" on march 3rd.

5th Mar 16 3:12 PM
rambocat
Posts 404
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
this is true, they should have still been on the list as closing "today" on march 3rd.

nevermind forgot the leap year

7th Mar 16 2:34 PM
Wazza_RS
Posts 11
Quote:
I came across that player I think. Fujita?

Are you absolutely positive arnie?

Perhaps the selling manager (or any bidder - there must have been loads!) can confirm when bidding closed?

I'm sure I saw him sold a day or 2 ago PS as I was also bidding on him.
In fact it was Newcastle United in J League Div 1 he paid £7.35M for him

7th Mar 16 2:49 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Wazza_RS
I'm sure I saw him sold a day or 2 ago PS as I was also bidding on him.
In fact it was Newcastle United in J League Div 1 he paid £7.35M for him

Thanks Wazza. That transfer went through on 4 March so on 3 March (pre update) it was the final day - not 1 day left as arnie remembers.

No bug in either case then.

7th Mar 16 3:38 PM
acol_arnie
Posts 518
Sorry about that, over 7 million no wonder I didn't see anything ... will try and be less forgetful in future ...

5th Apr 16 8:12 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
I was bidding on a player from the Ireland market called Colum Schaefer (41) of FC South Salford but I have just got 2 messages 1 saying I can neg but doesn't work, and the other saying how it has been cancelled because he is not for sale even though his contract is over 200 days to go so he is still in the game. I thought you can't remove players from the transfer list. .

5th Apr 16 8:21 PM
roland68
Posts 976
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2001
I was bidding on a player from the Ireland market called Colum Schaefer (41) of FC South Salford but I have just got 2 messages 1 saying I can neg but doesn't work, and the other saying how it has been cancelled because he is not for sale even though his contract is over 200 days to go so he is still in the game. I thought you can't remove players from the transfer list. .

Probably the selling team's manager has left the club.

EDIT: Yes, just checked the vacancies list and FC South Salford are on there. If the manager leaves then any transfer listed players get removed from the market.

5th Apr 16 8:40 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Probably the selling team's manager has left the club.

EDIT: Yes, just checked the vacancies list and FC South Salford are on there. If the manager leaves then any transfer listed players get removed from the market.

OK thanks

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game