ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
21st Jun 20 7:54 PM
samleeds99
Posts 102
Can’t promote youth
Right so it?s been a while since I used the youth academy but had a look at the help forums and you can promote from 16 as long as they?ve been in the academy for 21 days?

So I went to promote one of mine who is 31 rated and 16, been in for a season and a bit, but there?s no option to promote? Am I missing sometbing?

21st Jun 20 8:20 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
I tried to figure this out before but haven't run into it in a bit.

I believe it's that they need to have been on their current contract for 21 days...although that's not what it says. Can anyone else verify that?

21st Jun 20 8:21 PM
ironpsycho_2nd
Posts 187
You should be able to promote if you press the view button. There should be a option to promote to senior squad.
One bit of advice though, it?s generally best to leave it until there?s less than 5 days left on his youth contract

21st Jun 20 8:22 PM
samleeds99
Posts 102
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC

I believe it's that they need to have been on their current contract for 21 days...although that's not what it says. Can anyone else verify that?

That might be the case.... I accidentally gave him a new contract so he?s only been in a week on that one... makes sense

21st Jun 20 10:24 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC

Yes, that's right..

And to confirm it, I see I have two 16-year-old youths in my Academy that have had contract extensions recently, neither of them have the option to promote either.

21st Jun 20 10:39 PM
stripey
Posts 6,137
Thanks for the heads-up, gentlemen - duly amended in the Help files.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game