ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
11th Sep 17 6:30 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Urgent contract problem
I know it is my own fault for this situation occurring by not checking myself but one of my players has just left my team last update as I was not notified. I have just checked the squad page and it says my best forward is only on one day left so I have just gone onto his contract page and I cannot offer him a new contract as I need to "start negotiations" with him. The player in question here is C Scuderi

Can anyone spot the problem?

Thanks to anyone who helps

Matt2001

11th Sep 17 7:28 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
I don't think there's anything you can do Matt. Sorry.

11th Sep 17 7:38 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
You'll have to stay on top of it in future, a lot of casual itsagoalians will lose players, I tend to log on almost everyday now, to stay on top of things like this. I have lost players before when I used to check off phases.

11th Sep 17 7:46 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Yeah I was not expecting to be able to do anything but I decided to ask because I think normally you would be able to negotiate with less than five days but I cannot even do that. Has anyone experienced that before?

Thanks for the initial replies

11th Sep 17 7:58 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
You'll have to stay on top of it in future, a lot of casual itsagoalians will lose players, I tend to log on almost everyday now, to stay on top of things like this. I have lost players before when I used to check off phases.

That's why I never restarted my 2nd team, I've lost a good number of players unaware

11th Sep 17 8:36 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Tstuff
That's why I never restarted my 2nd team, I've lost a good number of players unaware

Unaware?

But it tells you on the squad home page those players with 15 days or less left on their contracts. They stay there counting down until they leave.

11th Sep 17 8:42 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Unaware?

But it tells you on the squad home page those players with 15 days or less left on their contracts. They stay there counting down until they leave.

Unaware due to inactivity with the 2nd account. Have only myself to be blamed

11th Sep 17 8:49 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Tstuff
Unaware due to inactivity with the 2nd account. Have only myself to be blamed

Right.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game