ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
14th Apr 16 11:07 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Training Bug
I've just been going through my training and checking up on players. I've noticed some of my players seem to have improved in odd attributes. In other words yesterday I set them training on Closing Down as an example and they improved on Accuracy and Distribution and nothing else where I would have expected improvements. I've been playing the game a long time and never known this.

Also another player was trained on Attacking Overload and he improved in Reflexes and Pace. I'm pretty sure that it should have been Sprints that saw those improvements. Just wondering if anyone else had noticed odd improvements since yestereday?

14th Apr 16 11:10 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
That's because they are still displaying the improvements from before the hack Andy.

The next actual update is 8pm Friday i believe

14th Apr 16 11:14 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
That's because they are still displaying the improvements from before the hack Andy.

The next actual update is 8pm Friday i believe

Ah I see, I assumed the game was updating as normal at 8pm last night. Thanks for the clarification.

15th Apr 16 10:09 AM
WiFi
Posts 252
I guess this is why it still says 2days on a player ive got listed that said 2 days yester?

15th Apr 16 10:24 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by WiFi
I guess this is why it still says 2days on a player ive got listed that said 2 days yester?

Yep

15th Apr 16 3:00 PM
WiFi
Posts 252
Gutted thought i might have had a advantage going into the into cup (thought i moght have got a new CM bought. O well guess its my 3th stright season going out in round 1

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game