ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev123Next »
25th May 22 4:02 PM
hutber2
Posts 4
Staff Ratings
Hey Guys
Seems this club, which is lower club ranking than my first team, gets higher staff rankings. Consistently. I guess its just luck and no other factors?

25th May 22 5:36 PM
hutber
Posts 43
I'd also like to know this...

25th May 22 10:06 PM
FootballManager
Posts 272
Quote:
Originally posted by hutber2
Hey Guys
Seems this club, which is lower club ranking than my first team, gets higher staff rankings. Consistently. I guess its just luck and no other factors?

Hi Hutber,

Are you referring to the rating of the staff that apply for any staff vacancies you list?

26th May 22 10:25 AM
hutber
Posts 43
Ye exactly. So on my second team which club ranking is like 4520 gets 44 rated staff, even from a 1 day vacancy but that's just luck I assume.

I posted a 4 day one from this club for coaches and the highest that came back was 38. Seems I just cannot break the 41 on staff.

But again, I assume there is a range and I am just unlucky to not hit that range?

26th May 22 3:53 PM
rambocat
Posts 327
the thresholds are on the 5s.
ie. 35-45, 45-55, etc

26th May 22 6:58 PM
FootballManager
Posts 272
Quote:
Originally posted by hutber
Ye exactly. So on my second team which club ranking is like 4520 gets 44 rated staff, even from a 1 day vacancy but that's just luck I assume.

I posted a 4 day one from this club for coaches and the highest that came back was 38. Seems I just cannot break the 41 on staff.

But again, I assume there is a range and I am just unlucky to not hit that range?

From previous experience, it can take a while to find an applicant who meets the criteria you're searching for. Although the overall staff rating may be 44, like you said, their individual attributes should be in the tier you're looking for, e.g. a Scout's player potential attribute.

One day ads are great for hiring new staff as soon as you've reached the next staff tier, and giving you a big enough club rating boost to stay in the new tier regardless of match day results & financial changes.

Seven day ads are ideal for a broader search returning more applicants for you to peruse.

2nd Jun 22 8:37 PM
hutber
Posts 43
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
the thresholds are on the 5s.
ie. 35-45, 45-55, etc

Ahhh ok, I see. Though I am getting 34/41's. I still imagine 34 is basically 35

2nd Jun 22 8:38 PM
hutber
Posts 43
Ye thank you chaps! I guess the tiers are still every 500? If so... I just need to win my next 2/3 games and I'll be able to hire a staff member that isn't a 34 lol

2nd Jun 22 9:11 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 42
Not every 500 - every 1000, at the 500s. So 4501, 5501, 6501, etc.

3rd Jun 22 9:14 AM
hutber2
Posts 4
:|!!! lolo ok thanks man, so I'm only just inside the 35/45 levels, urgh!!

3rd Jun 22 9:16 AM
hutber
Posts 43
Looking at my last post for Assistant manager they found between 32-38...

3rd Jun 22 10:14 AM
BlueBoar
Posts 124
I did several searches for staff in the latest round of sacking & hiring.

You never seem to get exactly what you want, but sometimes a lowish rated staff will give you just what you need in a attribute, where higher rated staff are weak, so they are a good backup option sometimes.

You know how well you've done by comparing your new staff rating with your old staff rating in >club>board. I recently improved my staff by 8 rating points.

4th Jun 22 8:24 PM
hutber
Posts 43
Interestingly from building a new 4k seats in my stadium I lost around 350 points on my club rating! Now that I did not realise would have such a big impact. I guess there is more balancing to be had!

4th Jun 22 8:27 PM
rambocat_2nd
Posts 7
Quote:
Originally posted by hutber
Interestingly from building a new 4k seats in my stadium I lost around 350 points on my club rating! Now that I did not realise would have such a big impact. I guess there is more balancing to be had!

it could be the youths youpromoted as well. your average player ratings drops a little too

4th Jun 22 10:41 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 214
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat_2nd
it could be the youths youpromoted as well. your average player ratings drops a little too

I think it only matters if you have X amount of players, my squad rating don't drop. I think squad ratings based off only your best 19 players? correct me if I'm wrong.

29th Jun 22 8:17 PM
euromyside
Posts 24
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
From previous experience, it can take a while to find an applicant who meets the criteria you're searching for. Although the overall staff rating may be 44, like you said, their individual attributes be in the tier you're looking for, e.g. a Scout's player potential attribute.

One day ads are great for hiring new staff as soon as you've reached the next staff tier, and giving you a big enough club rating boost to stay in the new tier regardless of match day results & financial changes.

Seven day ads are ideal for a broader search returning more applicants for you to peruse.

Happy 5501 rating today for me.

For 7 day adverts, does that mean that if on day 2-7 you drop below 5500, the rest of the search only yields as yhough you passed 4501?

29th Jun 22 8:35 PM
andyoz
Posts 104
Quote:
Originally posted by euromyside

For 7 day adverts, does that mean that if on day 2-7 you drop below 5500, the rest of the search only yields as yhough you passed 4501?

The advice is, when you pass a 500, put adverts out for one day! If you put them out for 7 days and on day 6 you drop back down below 5500, all your results will come back lower.

So it's worth putting a few adds for one day, then you can get a few higher rated staff in to boost up your staff rating, thus making it easier to stay above 5500. Then you can put out some longer adds and take your time getting the best staff possible.

29th Jun 22 8:37 PM
roland68
Posts 774
Quote:
Originally posted by euromyside

Your rating before the update when the staff searches return, is the day that matters.

I'd do a 1-day search for coaches and maybe another. That will give you a few points and then get the coach improving your players quickly so you get a squad rating boost too. Then do some longer searches for more, better staff.

29th Jun 22 11:52 PM
euromyside
Posts 24
Thanks Andyoz and Roland68

30th Jun 22 1:05 AM
hutber
Posts 43
I wondered about club ratings actually. If I spend 30m on a 80 rated player, which has a greater impact on your club rating overall?

« Prev123Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game