ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
13th Aug 20 8:07 AM
Fulchesterutd2nd
Posts 49
Bidding
Its happened again where Ive made an improved bid and the games excepted it and come the upload the bid it has reverted back to the original bid!? Second time this has happened now.

13th Aug 20 8:25 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
I'm baffled by this.

As far as I can remember no other manager has reported an issue like this. Yet both your accounts have had the same problem within weeks.

I could ask Ron if there is anything connected with your accounts that would cause your problem but I do know he is the middle of a time critical project right now with literally no time for IAG.

I can ask him when his project is finished though.

13th Aug 20 8:33 PM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I'm baffled by this.

As far as I can remember no other manager has reported an issue like this. Yet both your accounts have had the same problem within weeks.

I could ask Ron if there is anything connected with your accounts that would cause your problem but I do know he is the middle of a time critical project right now with literally no time for IAG.

I can ask him when his project is finished though.

Well in this case I saved some money because I won the bid.

13th Aug 20 9:01 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
All's well that ends well?

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game