ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop
   

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
14th Jun 22 11:18 PM
World
Posts 14
Why
How does 55 days recovery for fractured ribs make sense I think I might have to sell a player to recruit another player to cover the position as my club doesn't have the players to play in that role that is annoying but its OK
 
15th Jun 22 2:29 AM
rambocat
Posts 327
good news is he wont be out 55 days since injuries reset in the season change. he'll really only be out 39 days.
 
15th Jun 22 1:40 PM
World
Posts 14
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
good news is he wont be out 55 days since injuries reset in the season change. he'll really only be out 39 days.


Now that makes sense still got a problem with my squad but it'll be ok
 
15th Jun 22 2:31 PM
Lemmy
Posts 376
Quote:
Originally posted by World
How does 55 days recovery for fractured ribs make sense I think I might have to sell a player to recruit another player to cover the position as my club doesn't have the players to play in that role that is annoying but its OK


When I broke my ribs waterskiing I was off work for 6 weeks so it's believable.
 
15th Jun 22 2:31 PM
greenbob
Posts 64
This is a joke right? Are you really complaining about losing your 5th best midfielder (Who you play out of position) ? And saying you'll need to sell someone to bring in a replacement for him? My friend you're in a division that has 2 other humans (neither of which are actively trying to win the division you're in) and to be honest from the looks of it your squad is probably the strongest. My suggestion to you would be to play your players in their preferred position group (play your midfielders in midfield, defenders in defense etc) and you will win matches (and possibly the division)
 
27th Jun 22 8:49 PM
World
Posts 14
Quote:
Originally posted by greenbob
This is a joke right? Are you really complaining about losing your 5th best midfielder (Who you play out of position) ? And saying you'll need to sell someone to bring in a replacement for him? My friend you're in a division that has 2 other humans (neither of which are actively trying to win the division you're in) and to be honest from the looks of it your squad is probably the strongest. My suggestion to you would be to play your players in their preferred position group (play your midfielders in midfield, defenders in defense etc) and you will win matches (and possibly the division)


I literally don't have enough players have had to change formation two players are injured and one is banned for being a fool
 
27th Jun 22 10:59 PM
stripey
Posts 5,411
Well the last one is your choice, if that's the case, but even without the three you mention you have another twenty players from which to choose. Of course, you can always change your formation to suit the availability of your players.
 
28th Jun 22 9:30 AM
TopGun2
Posts 470
Ultimately you have to expect and plan for injuries & suspensions. You have to know what you'll do if you lose a few and if you want the flexibility of being able to use any formation even when you have players unavailable then you simply need to have a bigger squad to give that to you. That's precisely what management is all about
 
28th Jun 22 12:47 PM
roland68
Posts 774
I've been having on of those seasons with loads of injuries. Even with a squad of 30+, I had to change formation when I had 4, maybe 5, midfielders out at the same time. It can have an impact on results, certainly, but it's one of the challenges of being a football manager
 
28th Jun 22 10:01 PM
World
Posts 14
Since I changed formation to a formation I detest as it's just dull my team has won more games
 
26th Jul 22 4:58 PM
World
Posts 14
So getting 9th and only get 900,000 credits still have financial difficulties with the club but I will sort it no one is for sale
 
« Prev1Next »
 
 

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game