ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
29th Aug 15 12:01 PM
McVily
Posts 203
Quote:
Originally posted by McVily
still nothing here... I put him on assignment on day 0

I'll try to remove him and put on again, to see what happens

nope..still nothing

29th Aug 15 12:03 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
nope..still nothing

Lets hope this bug lasts all season

My scout[s] are searching for yths big time !!

29th Aug 15 4:35 PM
McVily
Posts 203
Quote:
nope..still nothing

I've just checked it again, I got my first scout report for LC game... Not sure when exactly that happen, but it's there

Since my next opponent is out of cup, I'll have to wait 2 days to see if next one will come as well

29th Aug 15 7:10 PM
Denny
Posts 377
A fix will go in for this very shortly. We're just testing it before it goes in.

30th Aug 15 8:24 AM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Not sure if this is quite the same issue but... I assigned my scout to watch a specific game on Wednesday which he did, I've assigned him to visit specific games every day since and every time he has failed and his assigned match has reverted to that one on Wednesday.

30th Aug 15 11:39 AM
RonManager
Posts 62
Quote:
Originally posted by Posseidon
Not sure if this is quite the same issue but... I assigned my scout to watch a specific game on Wednesday which he did, I've assigned him to visit specific games every day since and every time he has failed and his assigned match has reverted to that one on Wednesday.

Can you let me know if this continues after today.
Fixes went in last night, but not sure about this.

Ron

30th Aug 15 2:17 PM
Lemmy
Posts 472
It's working for me now.

30th Aug 15 2:21 PM
bcagfc_2nd
Posts 36
Still not getting them with my 2nd account.

30th Aug 15 2:23 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Looks like I got both cup opponents reports for both accounts but no league game reports for either account.

30th Aug 15 3:41 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
Ian, I assume that's not the old 'next league opponents didn't have a cup game to watch' issue?

30th Aug 15 3:44 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Ian, I assume that's not the old 'next league opponents didn't have a cup game to watch' issue?

Nope.

I had reports before my cup games but haven't had any league reports.

I've played a load of friendlies and reserve games, perhaps that is the problem.

30th Aug 15 3:56 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
Well it's definitely true that your first account's next league opponents didn't play a cup game so there was nothing for your scout to watch.

Edit: Your second account's opponents did have a game though so no explanation of that one.

30th Aug 15 8:46 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
I have 2 games tomorrow...

Friendly- Dynamo Skalat @ 10am
League- Young Money @ 3pm

No reports for any of them.

30th Aug 15 8:54 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
That's as it should be. Scouts don't work for Friendlies, you'll never get one for the friendly. For the league game your opponents haven't played a game that your scout could go to so he can't scout them - the last time they played a competitive game, your scout was watching your cup opponents.

Edit: I'm not saying there's not a bug, but in your first team's case, I wouldn't expect you to see a report even if there wasn't a bug.

30th Aug 15 8:59 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Obviously they don't scout friendly, so he should have been at Young Money watching their game today (before the main update).

I haven't received any reports at all from any league games this season.

30th Aug 15 9:05 PM
BerryStraw
Posts 264
Assigned my scout to report on the next opponent earlier today, but he didn't report after the update. Tomorrows opponent had a league game today.

Should he be assigned an entire day before getting information?

30th Aug 15 9:10 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
Quote:
Originally posted by bcagfc
Obviously they don't scout friendly, so he should have been at Young Money watching their game today (before the main update).

I haven't received any reports at all from any league games this season.

Got my days mixed up, forgot we've played another league game already since the cup matches. You should have had a report for the league game tomorrow, yes. Confirms what we already knew, there is an issue here.

31st Aug 15 2:34 AM
RonManager
Posts 62
I have uploaded a fix.

Should take effect when fixtures are played. Your scout report should arrive after the fixture the scout watched.

Ron

31st Aug 15 9:11 AM
Bartmeteenc
Posts 607
*edit* Let's see if it works today for me. re-assigned the scout yesterday.

31st Aug 15 5:13 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Quote:
Originally posted by RonManager
Can you let me know if this continues after today.
Fixes went in last night, but not sure about this.

Ron

Appears fixed

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game